King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Yummy white widow. . I'm smoking that now. That is why I ordered white cookies it's a hybrid of white widow and girl scout cookies. Yummy. Heading to your journal now

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I'm starting to see the most rapid growth now, was slow moving until a couple days ago. Will post more photos when I wake her up

Looking good! Subbed for this one, I just finished my second batch where did some initial trials with topping. So far so good! I put new seeds last night and am planning to lst + topping with a scrog for supporting branches.

Auto critical-bilbo:
420-magazine-mobile1215827872.jpg

Next up, whitewidow:
420-magazine-mobile1052272195.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Num num thanks for the sexy eye candy bud

I'm starting to see the most rapid growth now, was slow moving until a couple days ago. Will post more photos when I wake her up
What week is it on sorry lady?

Where d you get seeds crop king?

So your in vege mode still probably for another week then you'll see sex preflower add nutes slowly.

Fingolito brother lovely looking plants but you don't need to top or LST if you scrogg. You can fill the net then top if you want to go overboard but usually the scrog net provides more than enough. LST is to create more tops but with scrog the whole branch revieves light, meaning each block will have atleast one cola, depends on how big the blocks are.

Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Never heard of it . But they still are gonna be sexy AF

hey my only friend. i was just checking to see if you were aware that theirs no such thing as regular feminized seed. regular are the male/female.fem-are female. anywho, i would say my most common problem throughout the years is making wrong diagnosis of problems and then treating them in actually the oppisite way they needed in first place. so, ive had to learn patience and not being so gung-ho on quick treatments.ive learned that if a plant has an issue that its already working to bring itself back to a balance point, so i have to work with the plant in healping it do that. topping,fimming, lst, and more advanced techniquies are all part of the fun of gardening. when doing any tecnique i usually do all plants same way for even growth.ive been really liking the tomato cage for holding branches down, tying them off, and supporting branches during flower. i got plenty of years of making mistakes and not knowing stuff and learning on my own through trial and error.i dont mind sharing my experiances because if you want top shelf cannabis the truth is, you need to be a fine tuned machine. one more thing. if you enjoy gardening make sure your planting at least one other herb, flower, vegtable because it helps a person in lots o ways.im excited for you.theirs nothing like propviding ur own medican or rec weed for oneself. it generaly takes about six months of work to get a final result, so many life lessons are learned on the way. enjoy the ride, stop and smell the roses!!

hey my only friend. i was just checking to see if you were aware that theirs no such thing as regular feminized seed. regular are the male/female.fem-are female. anywho, i would say my most common problem throughout the years is making wrong diagnosis of problems and then treating them in actually the oppisite way they needed in first place. so, ive had to learn patience and not being so gung-ho on quick treatments.ive learned that if a plant has an issue that its already working to bring itself back to a balance point, so i have to work with the plant in healping it do that. topping,fimming, lst, and more advanced techniquies are all part of the fun of gardening. when doing any tecnique i usually do all plants same way for even growth.ive been really liking the tomato cage for holding branches down, tying them off, and supporting branches during flower. i got plenty of years of making mistakes and not knowing stuff and learning on my own through trial and error.i dont mind sharing my experiances because if you want top shelf cannabis the truth is, you need to be a fine tuned machine. one more thing. if you enjoy gardening make sure your planting at least one other herb, flower, vegtable because it helps a person in lots o ways.im excited for you.theirs nothing like propviding ur own medican or rec weed for oneself. it generaly takes about six months of work to get a final result, so many life lessons are learned on the way. enjoy the ride, stop and smell the roses!!
Absolutely. . You have more then one friend on here. Lol hard on yourself dude. Yes of it ain't broken why fix it right? Hear ya. Thanks for tips so close to starting first true grow no I'm pumped.
420-magazine-mobile978242261.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1451550822.jpg
420-magazine-mobile111423770.jpg

Pulling up a chair buddy :popcorn:
It's going to be an awesome time. Only wish I could let my new friends enjoy the end product with. But it still is going to be wicked. Every Sunday I will be doing a video blog some how in here. Also pictures mid week updates. Any problems suggestions will be the hot topics. Cheers bratha!

It's going to be an awesome time. Only wish I could let my new friends enjoy the end product with. But it still is going to be wicked. Every Sunday I will be doing a video blog some how in here. Also pictures mid week updates. Any problems suggestions will be the hot topics. Cheers bratha!

I'd love to watch. link ?

I'd love to watch. link ?
Will be here this will be journal.thread lady.

Update still waiting for these three candy cane autos to be finishing up any day now. Also decided I am going to be growing two white cookies feminized and two nyc diesel autos. I also WI be adding the complete flora series for nutes on feminized white cookies. Only bloom nutes.and grow for auto not micro. As autos don't need that many nutes for first few weeks? Oh I should he getting another 300 watt led added in next grow as well thus bringing it to 900 watts led in 2.5x2.5x5' the tent. Stay tuned.

Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

Tagging along. Good luck bud!

Has anyone tried the ww autos from cks? It says zero, but someone's gotta take a leap?!

BTW king, if you haven't read any of Atrains journals, I highly recommend it. He's a master with autos, no doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

Tagging along. Good luck bud!

Has anyone tried the ww autos from cks? It says zero, but someone's gotta take a leap?!

BTW king, if you haven't read any of Atrains journals, I highly recommend it. He's a master with autos, no doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Thanks man I'll look into for sure. Anything that makes me thumb greener is worth a look. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom