King's 2nd HyrdoGrow DWC - CFL & LED - Mystery Strain

Are you in soil Or hydro?
I check ph 2 times a day 30 mins before feeding I was keeping it low at 5.6 but 8th nd to the chart above I'm going to try 5.8ish lol and see if it helps my cal deficiency but I check a little bit ago since they feed from 8 to 805 and I'm starting to see beautiful white roots growing out the bottom my net pot

24/7 itsdeep water culture in 5 gal. Buckets....i even have toilet float in there....so I never have to fill with water...durring the week

K1NG back again with another grow update.

I know it's been a when still gavent picked up subs so not to worried about keeping everyone up to date.

I transplanted from 1" rockwool to 3"
Soaked in 5.6 ph
Gave a slight feeding of:
5ml big bloom
2.5ml grow big
2ml cal-mag &
1ml superthrive
*Also added 1 scope per cube of great white mycorrhizae and sprinkled some on the roots.

Still on 18/6
Under 6 out of 8 t5 54w 6500k bulbs.

Temps: 73°-83°
Humidity: 35%-45%

I'm trying to keep them small until 7/30.
That's when I put the plants into my hydro set up and start the real feeding this was the first real light feeding.

Well on these 3 we are at day 22 from sprout.
Here is plant 1A.
Side view
420-magazine-mobile143249141.jpg

Top view.
420-magazine-mobile1006587782.jpg

I really am trying to pheno hunt so from the looks so far it's my best plant nice growth and node spacing.

Here is plant 1B
Side view.
420-magazine-mobile8475047.jpg

Top view.
420-magazine-mobile1420540411.jpg

Here's plant 1C
Side view.
420-magazine-mobile1650470673.jpg

Top view.
420-magazine-mobile1907352067.jpg

Honestly this last plant was the sketchiest plant I have lots of deficiencies and just seems weaker.

Well these next 8 are only 12 days since they sprouted.
Heres plant Plant 2A (front) & 2B (back)
Top views
420-magazine-mobile970690714.jpg

Plants 2C (front) & 2D (back)
Top views
420-magazine-mobile740918606.jpg

Plants 2E (front) & 2F (back)
Top views
420-magazine-mobile1681765254.jpg

Plants 2G (front) & 2H (back)
Top views
420-magazine-mobile70924373.jpg

So there's the update hope some of y'all sub up and start some convo.

Next update will most likely be on 7/24
That's when I plant on doing my first topping. On all the smaller plants I might too the older ones next week will see how they react to the transplant and if growth speeds up some.

Talk to you all soon.

BE SAFE BE SMART AND BE KIND

. . . .

F3W

Why bloom ?

Thanks sir...this is my 12th grow....the one on the left is...jack herer....the right is bag seed....left was started a month ago..the right is a week behind....when they are young I keep the water level to the top till the roots drop down...then dwindle off...because idk..if you can see the floatvalve.toilet contraption for auto refill...but it is significantly lower then I would like it and keeps the water line lower than I want.it......but if I'm gone...or forget to add water it keeps them alive and well.... ✌

Ok ok I'll have to try that out I have my res change coming up on Sunday so I'll post the nutes and amounts and we what you all think.

What nite line up are you working with and 12 grow wow that's a lot of dedication how long have you been growing?
What's your avg. Yeild and what's you most you have ever pushed out of 1 plant.?

Re: King's 2nd HyrdoGrow DWC - CFL & LED - Mystery Strain

Been growing all my life..for 20 years or so but most of my grows have been in the last 5 years...i average about 2-3 oz. per plant...but recently I've been just pushing them to the limit...in that I shorten the grow. as much as possible.durring veg....no more than a month...then force flower....most I have ever pushed out a a plant in Dwc...i vegged for 3 months pruning like a mofo...and scrog netting...kinda a pain in the Ass if you ask me..for set up and takedown...put that was 5 oz....in one plant...

Re: King's 2nd HyrdoGrow DWC - CFL & LED - Mystery Strain

For me as well but I kinda got sick of smoking the same strain...i don't smoke that much so that lasted me for ...felt like forever...when it was finally gone.. I was like...ugh thank gawd...lol

Lol what's your fav strains?
I like master skinwalker granddaddy purple and just to keep it short I went to TLC collective in Cali when I when down for a trip and they make me some live resin from weeding cake kush OMG I think my head was spinning for like 2 hours off an .3 dab needless to say I was LIFTED!!!! but here in AZ out shops are starting to step there game up flowers are hit and miss but concentrate is pretty nice

I am a sativa man.myself...indica gives my anxiety..and extreme paranoia....so I'd have to say northern lights are my fav...also I am smoking my last crop of...northern delights....a cross strain of n.l.

Back
Top Bottom