KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

KJC....man I gotta say that your grow is awesommeeeee!! You've got mad skills brother! Ive been Lookin at led lights and researching them for about a year.... I gotta say that between following your grow & the Lush. Lighting..... I am sold!! When Im able to grow....led WILL be my choice clearly!! Do you have any ideas on super soil?? I just dont wanna hafta mix a bunch of nutes! Anyyywhooo.... Hi & highh to everybody!! I'll be following your next grow too for sure!!

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

Thank you kindly! I do not have a specific super soil recipe that I currently use and instead use nutrients and a soiless mixture.

Thank you kindly! I do not have a specific super soil recipe that I currently use and instead use nutrients and a soiless mixture.

Well my friend....whatever you're doin you are doin correctly pal! Id love to try some of that medicine for sure! Happy Labor Day weedend to all!!!

Flower Day 78

The AK47x Alaskan Thunder, AK48 #3's and the Hindu Kush #2 were watered with a nutrient solution consisting of 8 millilitres per gallon of Flora Gro, 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Micro, 8 millilitres per gallon of Flora Bloom, 1/4 teaspoon or 1.25 milligrams per gallon of Dry KoolBloom and 5 millilitres per gallon of Cal-Mag Plus.

(Clink on the photographs for direct link to the products in use in my Grow Journal and Review)

GENERAL HYDROPONICS: Dry KoolBloom

KJC,

It is what I started out with.... Never had issues with it. Switched to Cogo's which is a 2 part. Tried several other "many bottle" brands always liked GH...

Yep that AN stuff is expensive for sure... It works but once you consider cost vs yield really wasn't worth it. I use a two part now and if you mix it per the instructions it works awesome...

Yep that AN stuff is expensive for sure... It works but once you consider cost vs yield really wasn't worth it. I use a two part now and if you mix it per the instructions it works awesome...
I started growing with GH good stuff.
then the guy at the hydro shop gave me the AN senci-grow and bloom,(not the ph perfect blend)
For the same price as the GH with 3 additives plus the ph up/down, I got very similar results from both companies.
AN took the cake when they came out with PH perfect technology .
Just my 2 cents

I currently have. Ud candy and bud ignitor from AN because I got a good deal but I have only ever heard stories of them being overpriced. But a lot of the additives that say they increase yield, bud size, taste etc are very expensive and can normally be made for a lot cheaper using a soil mix or a benny tea for your hydro set up.

I started growing with GH good stuff.
then the guy at the hydro shop gave me the AN senci-grow and bloom,(not the ph perfect blend)
For the same price as the GH with 3 additives plus the ph up/down, I got very similar results from both companies.
AN took the cake when they came out with PH perfect technology .
Just my 2 cents

Yep I have done GH & AN Jungle Juice and Green Plant plus several others. I now use Cogo' s two part extremely affordable and I use tap water... Get very good results. You have to follow the directions for mixing. The only supplements I use is some cal /mg and Kleerex for flushes. I did use Gravity in the past until I found out it had PGR's... I been thinking about trying their G10... I have a a fellow grower who uses AN's full line and spends big $$ and their stuff is not any better than what we have grown...

I do not work for AN, I just get derailed when AN is down played.
your friend is not mixing the nutes correctly.
All I use is AN grow/bloom and h202 . nothing else. H2o2 is only for summer months veg, well depending on what system I am running,
Have you used AN for 5 consecutive grows or more before you say to expensive or don't work
I have done my own research.
In the 10 years I been growing 6 of them hydro, I have used 7 different nute lines.
AN being the 4th and simply the EASIEST to use.
Can withstand res temps above 80
ph is always what it should be
ppms can't tell ya cause I do not check any more
Ever wonder why GH has green and pink coloring
RANt OVER
:peace:

Has there been a harvest here that I've missed?

I do not work for AN, I just get derailed when AN is down played.
your friend is not mixing the nutes correctly.
All I use is AN grow/bloom and h202 . nothing else. H2o2 is only for summer months veg, well depending on what system I am running,
Have you used AN for 5 consecutive grows or more before you say to expensive or don't work
I have done my own research.
In the 10 years I been growing 6 of them hydro, I have used 7 different nute lines.
AN being the 4th and simply the EASIEST to use.
Can withstand res temps above 80
ph is always what it should be
ppms can't tell ya cause I do not check any more
Ever wonder why GH has green and pink coloring
RANt OVER
:peace:

I never said AN didn't work I just said calculate cost per grow vs yield it is more expensive. The coloring is simply for identification. Just like red pop is red because they add coloring. The current nutrients I use is is blue and root beer in color.... If you take the time and calculate the percentages on the bottles label you will see how much is water. Here is a good page to read about how fertilizers are made Fertilizer 101 - Key Fertilizer Products Like you I don't need to check ppm either or PH once it is initially adjusted. Check out the tube for Harley Smith he really has some good material concerning fertilizers... If it works for you and the cost isn't an issue then do what makes you comfortable.

Subbed an nice work you do! Also sorry I'm new so very late to a lot journals even tho I follow along for a long time now just don't post much. Just reading an learning is all taking in all Inf. I can.

Welcome to 420 Magazine GeminiKid!

Here are some New Member start links for you to familiarize yourself with that may help you

New Member Start Links

Frequently Asked Questions

Website Help & Feedback

Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

420 Guidelines FAQ's

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

The Basics Of Plant Lighting

Finished Plants 100% LED Grown

420 Product Reviews

How To Add Links To Signatures

420 Magazine ® FAQ

What is reputation?
Setting and Profile Features

How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

What Reflective Materials Can I Use For My Grow Room?

Guide To Identifying Your Pests

How can I transplant my plant into a bigger pot?

Nutes: What To Use & How To Use Them Tutorial

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver: Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

Here are links to my current Grow Journal and Reviews

KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

KingJohnC's Brainstorm Haze Soil Indoor Grow Journal

KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

Lush Lighing has just announced
"So, I'll announce it here first...

The Buy 1 Dominator Get 1 Lumenator free deal has gone over so very well here that we are making it our permanent 420 Magazine deal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can still use the code "420Mag" at checkout for 20% your purchase; use "420Free" to buy 1 Dominator (or Dominator2x) and get 1 Lumenator (or 2x) FREE FREE FREE! And if none of that works for you, just talk to me!"

@Lush Lighting

I can only hope I can save up enough pennies to get this deal before they stop giving away the free light...... I love the lights I am using now but I am working on another grow space and these would be soooo perfect but since my grounding of funds it may take me a while.. but what a great deal...:circle-of-love:

I can only hope I can save up enough pennies to get this deal before they stop giving away the free light...... I love the lights I am using now but I am working on another grow space and these would be soooo perfect but since my grounding of funds it may take me a while.. but what a great deal...:circle-of-love:

--snip

"permanent 420 Magazine deal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-- end snip

:cheesygrinsmiley:

I love the lights I am using now but I am working on another grow space and these would be soooo perfect but since my grounding of funds it may take me a while..

Man Dennise, I didn't realize you had a ticket on the same boat as me! I was in the process of expanding my grow space also and lost $400 of monthly income. So, I'm trying to forge ahead as frugally as I can too.

Man Dennise, I didn't realize you had a ticket on the same boat as me! I was in the process of expanding my grow space also and lost $400 of monthly income. So, I'm trying to forge ahead as frugally as I can too.

Hey guys, as long as I'm around, this deal is good :) So here's to my continued employment at Lush, eh?! LOL!

So if I buy two Dominator2x I'll get two Lumenator2x for free with code?

So if I buy two Dominator2x I'll get two Lumenator2x for free with code?

Yes you will! :) And also if you PM me or email me and you give me your order number, I can throw some kinda something cool into your package for you :) I mean, I'm thinking like a Lush Lighting pen or sticker or something LOL just so we're clear.

Back
Top Bottom