killersmile introducing

killersmile

hello,

i'm spanish living in France. My english is very basic so please dont be so strict about orthography and grammary ;)

I already grow cannabis some years ago but i sttoped it because my gf :circle-of-love:.

Now im single and i have my own home so i can restart it and have my own production and so stop feeding the black market :bravo:

I'm interessed about medical cannabis.

I would like to make an advanced grow box based on Arduino controler and mixing HPS/MH lamps with LED panels.

Actually i'm following the tutorial from OG13: Arduino based room controller
but is not completed. missing the last chapter (lesson7)... so i still searching for tutorials...

:welcome: killersmile to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
Your English will be fine :) Also, girlfriends can be highly over-rated... weed can not be! :) lol
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Greenest Regards, :green_heart: :Namaste:
BEATEO

hello,

i'm spanish living in France. My english is very basic so please dont be so strict about orthography and grammary ;)

I already grow cannabis some years ago but i sttoped it because my gf :circle-of-love:.

Now im single and i have my own home so i can restart it and have my own production and so stop feeding the black market :bravo:

I'm interessed about medical cannabis.

I would like to make an advanced grow box based on Arduino controler and mixing HPS/MH lamps with LED panels.

Actually i'm following the tutorial from OG13: Arduino based room controller
but is not completed. missing the last chapter (lesson7)... so i still searching for tutorials...

BEATEO. I saw your signature, is a true encyclopedia ! I found some nice tips inside, thank you :)

Dutty Panty. Very nice room, I would like to have all that place for my project, unfortunately I'm living in a little apartment, so I only have a closet of 3 square feet (life is so expensive here), but is enough for my personal use ;)

Good grow !

Back
Top Bottom