Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Hey! I resemble that remark, con! :Rasta:
you and me both, i'm scared for when i try the new MarsHydro FC-E6500, bet you i can fry em in less than a hour :snowboating: :rip: :rofl: don't worry Keith do you like yours rare medium or burn't Lol!

Thanks, con but these 6 plants will never see that big light. I will not expect too much from my first tent grown plant. 🍋
you'll be good to go come fall, who knows maybe you'll like auto better

Screenshot_20240501_182453_Gmail.jpg

Good morning fellow growers looks like it will be a nice day today. I have my second set of leaves coming in nicely they really popped out overnight. It is funny how I can see the growth from when I put them to bed last night and lights on this morning. It seems they do most of their growing at night when its lights out. I do not know if this is true or not, but it seems that way to me. Everyone have a great day grow happy and be safe. 🍋

Good morning fellow growers looks like it will be a nice day today. I have my second set of leaves coming in nicely they really popped out overnight. It is funny how I can see the growth from when I put them to bed last night and lights on this morning. It seems they do most of their growing at night when its lights out. I do not know if this is true or not, but it seems that way to me. Everyone have a great day grow happy and be safe. 🍋
oh good, I thought I was a bit crazy cuz I noticed the same thing with my grow, maybe it cuz I look at em all day and after 12 hrs of not seeing them they look bigger, or maybe they do grow at night

Probably because they know you are watching them during lights on. LOL
Good Morning!

Morning Keith, how's the seedlings doing ? This up and down weather is a pain. I've got sun for the morning but it's a bit chilly. how old are your seedlings now ? Lost track of mine I think they broke ground on Monday

IMG_20240502_063937760_HDR.jpg
Good morning, Chris your seedlings look great. My plants are a little further along not much, but the second set of leaves are coming in on mine. It should be a nice day today so we will get some sun. Do you put your seedlings outside during the day. The sun just popped out as I am typing. Have a good day buddy and happy growing. 🍋

Back
Top Bottom