Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

My wife insisted I bring her in the house I shit you not. She is loaded with bud rot.
That was your interpretation Keith. What she really said was, "You can take that plant and stick it where the sun don't shine." 😁

I had to crank up the furnace this week it has been going down in the low 30s. My wife is going to lose her flowers tonight.
Congrats! 😁

Good morning, Stone and thanks. My wife says it is time to harvest she has been a lot of help with this plant. Maybe I can get her to help trimming.
Use your classic pick-up line on her Keith! 😁

I got "I'm not touching that stinky thing!"
when I mentioned to Mrs.C. how nice a little help would be...🚫✂️
Seems like a lot of you guys misinterpret what your wives are saying! :rofl:

I had a bit of catching up to do Keith. Congrats on the harvests. Looks like a lotta' weed from here! :Rasta:

I had to laugh when I saw the pics of the Mac & Crack, post-shlepping. Yeah, you "fit" her through the door for sure! I would love to have seen how that went. :)

I see where you're once again saying that next year you'll grow smaller plants. ha ha

That was your interpretation Keith. What she really said was, "You can take that plant and stick it where the sun don't shine." 😁
Haha, the med users could laugh over all the arguments had over the use of suppositories vs sublingual, pill, etc for years probably :)

I finished trimming and once again I wasted a lot of bud. I have 5 jars of Pineapple Chunks. Now I start curing. I will never use the camper again for drying a lot of weed fell to the floor of the camper bad job hanging on my part but I have plenty of weed I will never use it all. My attic is full of hanging weed.

No she really insisted I bring the pant indoor, and I was thankful for that. Really

I finished trimming and once again I wasted a lot of bud. I have 5 jars of Pineapple Chunks. Now I start curing. I will never use the camper again for drying a lot of weed fell to the floor of the camper bad job hanging on my part but I have plenty of weed I will never use it all. My attic is full of hanging weed.
Never a waste, throw in with some worms or compost :)

To be honest I toss it in the trash can. I used to have a compost pile, but it was too much work for little return. I put composted manure on my garden every other year with a little lime. I use FF soils for my weed plants.

Back
Top Bottom