JT's Perpetual Grow 2.0 - LED - Ceramic MH - Organic Soil - Multi-Strain

Today when I checked the clones BAM roots! So I planted them into solo cups with just the Royal Gold Basement no additives yet. I also potted the White Widow that I got from my buddy into a small Air pot that the dude at my grow store gave me. It just hasn't really changed much in the past week,and I didn't really like not knowing what exactly the grow medium was. So now she is in my veg mix for soil (at 1/4 strength)
I'm hoping to get some cuttings off the White Widow in the next couple of weeks and with some good luck and timing it can make it into the rotation the grow after next.
IMG_058827.JPG

Today when I was checking on the veg cabinet. For some reason I started starring at the WW that I potted yesterday and I saw something move! As I was inspecting closer sure enough I saw webs and spider mites! Son of a BITCH!!! I quickly took her out of the room and inspected the rest...I see no signs on any of the rest,which is kinda hard to believe since I have had the WW for a little over a week.
I have since killed off the WW (which was VERY hard for me to do) and I will now treat all the rest of my plants in veg and flower with AzaMax. To help make sure that my garden stays pest free!

I checked the rest of my garden and GREAT news I saw no signs of the little bastards on any of my other plants!:yahoo: But I thought better safe than sorry so I still treated the veg cabinet with AzaMax...I had the little bastards try and take over my garden about 2 years ago and the stuff worked great.
IMG_059135.JPG

Here is my veg cabinet after treating them...the stuff is kinda heavy and makes the leaves hang a bit, I will probably give them 1 more treatment in a week and hopefully be done with it!:high-five:
IMG_060431.JPG
IMG_060627.JPG

I couldn't end the day with bad news posts in my journal! When I had the ones out from the tent to look over I couldn't believe the change in just one day! Things are looking great in there!:high-five: so even though I put some up not too long ago here are some pics from today.
here are the 2 Qrazy Trains
IMG_059935.JPG
IMG_060034.JPG
IMG_060130.JPG

here are the 2 Voids
IMG_059233.JPG
IMG_059330.JPG
IMG_059427.JPG
IMG_059528.JPG

and here is the Pineapple Train Wreck she may be purple and losing leaves but she is ALL bud!
IMG_059629.JPG
IMG_059729.JPG
IMG_059827.JPG

and a group shot of all in the tent
IMG_060227.JPG

Booyaa Baby...BOOYAA!!!:tokin:

Hey Businessman welcome. not a Gorilla tent, I have had it for a couple of years not sure the brand. A Gorilla is definitely on my upgrade list. I love my P600! Pretty much just got the light. this is my first cycle with it so I can't tell you yield difference yet but from what I'm seeing I LOVE this light!

adding the p600 only increased the tent temp by 4 degrees. The light is AWESOME to see in use. I think that within a year I will be growing with 2 P600s in the tent.

The gorilla tents are awesome man if you ever get the chance. I got a shop that sells them super cheap to. As for the plat LED i am looking at 6 p1200 for my flower room which is 10x10.

What were you running before, HPS? Do you run a/c in your setup ?

In the beginning of my grow I grew with a 1000w hps but heat was a constant battle with no ac. I just never liked the idea of wasting that much energy in heat output. Then I got turned on to the ceramic mh and for the past 18 months heat hasn't been an issue. Like I said I just added the p600 but man do I love this light!

The gorilla tents are awesome man if you ever get the chance. I got a shop that sells them super cheap to. As for the plat LED i am looking at 6 p1200 for my flower room which is 10x10.

Man that would be a hell of a setup! I'm so limited with space here all I have room for is a 5x5 right now. I am trying to figure out where I could squeeze in a scrog.

I'm just sitting around so I figured I would do an update. There is a lot of magic happening in the tent! I moved around the girls a little after giving them their tea, the PTW was just taking up too much of the LED coverage so I had to spread the love so to speak.

IMG_062021.JPG
IMG_061923.JPG

Here are the 2 Qrazy Trains

IMG_061120.JPG

IMG_061224.JPG

IMG_061327.JPG

Here are the 2 Voids

IMG_061427.JPG
IMG_061626.JPG

IMG_061723.JPG
IMG_061527.JPG

Here is the PTW...she is what she is, almost no fan leaves and all bud

IMG_060726.JPG
IMG_060923.JPG
IMG_060827.JPG

Here is my veg cabinet...it looks like the next group will be ready for the tent in a couple of weeks.

IMG_062226.JPG
IMG_062331.JPG

Back
Top Bottom