Johnnydetroit's Failboat (launch #2)

New growth looks healthy in the photos. Now that your plants are more stable, you can take care of your mom. Sending our positive vibes your way for her speedy recovery. Try to keep up her spirits. :amen:

More Pic's might of nutrient burned them. Not sure they keep growing.

IMG00053-20091118-0155.jpg

IMG00052-20091118-0151.jpg

IMG00051-20091118-0150.jpg

IMG00050-20091118-0150.jpg

IMG00049-20091118-0150.jpg

IMG00048-20091118-0150.jpg

IMG00047-20091118-0149.jpg

Three gallon bags should be a sufficient size for the roots. Differences most likely can be put to some being DWC and the others in soil. May be a pH issue in the soil or some kind of nutrient lockout. I'd take the question to the problems forum and ask the soil guys.

Dude I just read through your old one and new one. I habitually kill lots of my plants too, just remember it takes 90 days to break a bad habit. I have to take a deep breath and am continuously thinking about my movements and making sure I am not spilling or brushing against anything.

Your plants look awesome! I do hope you have enough space and light for them cause they are gonna be huge. Are you gonna grow just DWC next time cause obviously with your conditions those plants seem to be doing rather well.

CK

Dude I just read through your old one and new one. I habitually kill lots of my plants too, just remember it takes 90 days to break a bad habit. I have to take a deep breath and am continuously thinking about my movements and making sure I am not spilling or brushing against anything.

Your plants look awesome! I do hope you have enough space and light for them cause they are gonna be huge. Are you gonna grow just DWC next time cause obviously with your conditions those plants seem to be doing rather well.

CK

Not sure yet. I'll have to check out the difference between the dirt and DWC. My guess is I will always do both. Plus I have my aeroponics unit to get running.

How they doin' Johnny? Watching your grow in the background and saw you were off to a good start. Seeing any pre-flowering yet?

Back
Top Bottom