Jamaica Seeds Blackout Kush

hey bro, just a little thing I learned on the way, is not to use pistils as a harvest sign!, but the tricomes, is them who will get the color you want to look!, here, i leave you with this.

Courtesy from Medica lMarijuana

A reminder.

when-to-harvest_1_1.jpg

The tricomes contain all the goodies, and it shows the oxidation of the main one, THC!, which when oxidates, creates CBD and CBN!, you can try this, and use it to get different highs from the same strain, usually I harvest strong indicas, just before the 50/50 amber cloudy, that way I dont get WAY too couchlocked, and the inverse with sativas, to get even more potent sativa high :cheer:

I will go fishing tomorrow as well! hope the wind is calm and the fish are hungry.
Irie

all bluegill, eh!? i was proud becuase ive never fished before. i got some small hooks, put a small amount of bait on the tip of the hook and found some shallow water in the canal to catch these. the first two were from one spot, and the other two from another, which is why i thought there were different kinds.

you caught all those fish on that one line? nice work man! i just threw my fish back, espeically since i dont have a fishing licence. someone on another forum also suggested pan frying them to deliciousness.

thanks for the chart sinsemillas. this plant is great, it has a lot of cloudy trichs and barley any clears or ambers. really good genes.

Lol,that line is just a stringer to keep my catch on.It allows you to keep them in the water alive until you leave. ;)
And yes,bluegill change a bit in shape and color as they get larger.

ahh..got ya. you caught a lot of nice ones. i only got one that big.

sinse, how did your fishing go?

the two blackout kush tops have been hanging for 7 days. i cut the buds from the stalks to trim more and let them dry fully, and ended up smoking some this morning. it was incredible. im going to let it dry for another 3-7 days in a paper bag, and then jar her.

the rest of the plant is also coming down tonight to dry :)

PS last 3 thc bomb nugs are at top left of the box

2013-07-04_16-40-01_440.jpg
2013-07-04_16-40-28_240.jpg
2013-07-04_16-51-54_569.jpg

behold the beauty that is blackout kush. the cut stalks smell like tiki torch fluid. soil is full of roots and the soil is nice and airy still. scotts has good texture soil imo, just their miracle gro verison is too hot. i hope they dont destroy the globe still though, id rather not suppor them but they have a good soil scotts premium potting mix.

decided to just cut the plant and lay it down, no hanging this time.

ive moved the grow from my closet to downstairs. its a blessing that my room is 75 degrees again, i can sleep nicely tonight! i got used to the heat..but still..

will green mess up my light reflection? its the ONLY box i had that fit

2013-07-06_00-50-18_356.jpg

2013-07-06_00-55-10_72.jpg
2013-07-06_00-58-39_935.jpg
2013-07-06_01-04-11_990.jpg
2013-07-06_01-34-29_668.jpg

Those 2 big colas, are like Venezuelan girls. Loving them, amazing buds bro. cant wait on smoke reportzzzzzzzzz zzz..zzZzzzz

i got tired of cutting them up and left the two tops haha. i love thick women too bro. im gonna jar for a day and then smoke! i have to seperate the wet and dry ones now, stupid move.

that purple kush! awesome bud, super smooth cause of an "ok" flushing. just no taste yet. just getting jarred up. jamaica seeds grows strong plants..then grow strong plants then make good seeds with good genetics. they probably dont house hermies at all.. im gonna see if i can get the breeder to send me a cotton candy or jamaican chocolate seed.

i will probably keep lid open during day and close at night at this point.

you can tell flushing differences in the fan leaves. tops were not flushed as well. mids and lowers got a couple more days of pure water..

2013-07-07_11-02-46_479.jpg

this stuff is finally dried and cured a bit. its an amazing smoke. very smooth. it was smooth to smoke wet..then got harsh when it dried. now that its curing its getting smooth again. the mind gets warped and the body gets more numb than usual. she could have gone another week. the smell and flavor are still coming through so ill let you guys know what it tastes like when i smoke some more joints

at the park facing..thinking to myself..numbed out

2013-07-13_15-34-56_349.jpg
IMG_20130713_154556.jpg

here is the responce i got from the jamaica seeds breeder about blackout kush:

"You are an expert, the original formula for the BKKUSH includes g13 and ogK,

you know that it´s a perfect blend...

blessings."

i knew that lemon smell and taste was og/chemdawg!! I KNEW IT! i was like why the hell does this thing smell like chemdawg in bloom, and why the hell does the smoke taste like lemon yet kushy!? now i know!

2013-07-16_00-25-08_876.jpg
2013-07-16_00-28-58_201_4_.jpg
2013-07-16_00-30-36_180.jpg

Tasty looking buds and bluegills. Congrats on the harvest

many thanks crimsonblitz..heres the last of this wonderful og13. its been curing for some time now and the smoke is great. very smooth and tasty. it didnt really stay purple :/

2013-07-28_16-45-42_481.jpg
2013-07-28_16-46-15_926.jpg
2013-07-28_16-45-48_197.jpg

HI, Brian

Thanks for the confirmation of the address.

The Serious 6 we are sending you are feminzed seeds, we have NOT released the regular version until now, she will follow somewehn in spring.

Yes, 4 weeks of veg. is perfect.

No, there is no diesel whatsoever in this plant. Her aroma and taste cannot be compared to any other strain of cannabis, it is a totally new experience....the aroma is built in layers, citric, anise, licorice, eukalyptus etc...

We have NOT released Bubble Gum femiznized, yet. This is the last of our strains we have to feminize and we are working on it.

We will ship out your letter today, you can expect it at the end of the week.

With best regards,

Thomas.

Thanks stealthgrow, they were tasty. I cant wait for the new batch!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom