OK, I am not a hydro guy, but from what you just told us, even a litre a day is unlikely enough water for a flowering plant which is what I suspected when you posted a pic of the entire plant.

It looked to me like a plant that is being under watered.

My Pineapple Chunk that is in flower now has been the most troublesome plant I have ever grown. In veg it requires very little water and complains severely if you give her too much water. Now after a week into flower, she is wanting 2L a day and looks this morning like I am going to have to give her 3L today. I use 7 and 14 gallon fabric pots which naturally need more water than small plastic pots but less often.

If you are using small pots, she will need just as much water but lesser amounts more frequently.

RC

OK, I am not a hydro guy, but from what you just told us, even a litre a day is unlikely enough water for a flowering plant which is what I suspected when you posted a pic of the entire plant.

It looked to me like a plant that is being under watered.

My Pineapple Chunk that is in flower now has been the most troublesome plant I have ever grown. In veg it requires very little water and complains severely if you give her too much water. Now after a week into flower, she is wanting 2L a day and looks this morning like I am going to have to give her 3L today. I use 7 and 14 gallon fabric pots which naturally need more water than small plastic pots but less often.

If you are using small pots, she will need just as much water but lesser amounts more frequently.

RC
I have them in soil not a hydro grow and they are in 3 tall plastic pots so should I water her 1 more time with the water?

Different strains have different water requirements, one reason I have stopped growing multiple strains in the same tent as I use an automatic watering system and my Blue Dream love their water whereas the PC didn’t, she would drown in the amount of water the BD requires.

RC

Different strains have different water requirements, one reason I have stopped growing multiple strains in the same tent as I use an automatic watering system and my Blue Dream love their water whereas the PC didn’t, she would drown in the amount of water the BD requires.

RC
Oh okay when u hear hydro I think of grows that run off of water. So should I try using 2L instead or is that to much of an increase

Technically speaking, you are right, hydro is water, but essentially the only difference between true hydro and soil is the medium, they can be treated the same with the exception of soil requiring a higher pH than liquid.

Before I say how much water, how often are you giving them water? Daily? Every 2 days?

Technically speaking, you are right, hydro is water, but essentially the only difference between true hydro and soil is the medium, they can be treated the same with the exception of soil requiring a higher pH than liquid.

Before I say how much water, how often are you giving them water? Daily? Every 2 days?
At least once a week but am thinking bout doing one more watering soon last one was 2/11. I keep a journal I also noticed the pH last time was lower than last feeding am also thinking I may have slight nute lock because of that last few waters been between 6.2- 6.5 but before all that she was getting 6.7-7.0, so I was thinking about hitting her with a pH water of 6.9-7.0 maybe today or tomorrow I need to check moisture in soil.

Back
Top Bottom