Inzane In The Membrane Grown In Coast Of Maine Stonington Blend Super Soil

Hiya SP,

I would stay with COM recommendations first run through. If you're unsure, keep a critical close eye on her leaves for signs of malfunction. I think they'll be fine. I went with 5 gal, but some growers are going with 7 gal pots, a couple with 10 gal, some are going with larger 20(+) size with multiple plants in a container.
Brix - The only way to get high brix (higher than 12) cannabis is using Doc's kit. I was searching for a long time for higher brix clues, but settles with homegrown, all natural grow. Getting photo plants over 8 ft.
Stretch - Doc Bud often flips the flower switch after 3 weeks and sends them into flower. I used to veg a couple weeks longer. Yeah, sativas take longer to flower. And the stretch is often double, sometimes more. Some do lst to keep the canopy down, some do topping, some do both. It's usually what works best for you.

They look terrific! Quite a few real nice colas. They will make a great winter stash! Nice job.

I have 3 Carnival ladies over 8 ft tall that won't finish on the stock. I think I'm going autos next year. I grew one this year and is really nice buzz (finished on the vine).

They look gorgeous. Almost looks like high brix soil! Nice job.

They look gorgeous. Almost looks like high brix soil! Nice job.
i'm sure that if they could put anymore brix, they would. but I got a feeling that any higher brix is not possible without foliar feeding. Doc jumps around so much, that I have a difficult time finding information, without reading 100 pages of people talking about stuff, other than growing. I'm hopeing that he someday, condences all that. Into a text book how to. i'm happy that humid weather is no longer hanging over NE. Keep it green.

I've read all his earlier journals, and took notes. I haven't done all the things he does because I like the smoke I make and I'm okay with that. Not going to be anal about all that. I'm sure he won't condense those journals, because he sells his high brix kit, and wouldn't be good to give away the info on how to. Not sure I could anyway without his knowledge. So now, I have a compost pile with lower potassium (not so much animal manure) and add the mineral mixture and compost to planting holes, then fertilize with homemade juice added weekly. Makes me happy.
The humid weather will be back. Glad it's gone for now, though. That's the reason I'm working on going with autoflowers, to get them harvested before bud rot season. Hope I can grow enough to keep until next harvest!!

No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm glad to purchase docs products, but i don't enjoy reading hundreds of pages of non related comments. just put the info out, that I need to know to use product. I'm not looking to go out of my way to duplicate his products, just how do I use them.
And maybe next yr. I will grow a few autos. problem is, we're only allowed 6 plants at any given time, in bloom, per. person. So I need plants that will finish in my short season, and be a decent yielder. And from what I've seen and heard, autos never yield, like photos ?
And just like that someone stole two plants last night, and we're all now paranoid !! I'm thinking 24/7 watching, till harvest. Not my plants, but in my hood !! Some people have no respect.

No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm glad to purchase docs products, but i don't enjoy reading hundreds of pages of non related comments. just put the info out, that I need to know to use product. I'm not looking to go out of my way to duplicate his products, just how do I use them.
And maybe next yr. I will grow a few autos. problem is, we're only allowed 6 plants at any given time, in bloom, per. person. So I need plants that will finish in my short season, and be a decent yielder. And from what I've seen and heard, autos never yield, like photos ?
And just like that someone stole two plants last night, and we're all now paranoid !! I'm thinking 24/7 watching, till harvest. Not my plants, but in my hood !! Some people have no respect.

Hey man, just thought I'd chime in here--this might help! The Four Foundations

I tried making my own hb soil @conradino23 style a few times, and not only did I never get it quite right, it took a TON of effort. Now I'm just amending promix with the rest of the High Brix gang, using Doc's products. Looks like they're now on Amazon--happy Saturday dudes!

Yeah, that's what I'm dealing with. I just got my med card, so we can have 12 plants. I'm hoping to try 9 autos and 3 photos next year. So, now I'm tracking how much I use until next harvest. Also wondering how much I can produce outdoors in the ground. Going to be interesting.

Doc Bud has a website you can order his products from, and he keeps saying the most up to date instructions are linked as well.

I like a big dog in the house to deter rippers. When you let him out, the rippers will disappear!

Yeah, that's what I'm dealing with. I just got my med card, so we can have 12 plants. I'm hoping to try 9 autos and 3 photos next year. So, now I'm tracking how much I use until next harvest. Also wondering how much I can produce outdoors in the ground. Going to be interesting.

Doc Bud has a website you can order his products from, and he keeps saying the most up to date instructions are linked as well.

I like a big dog in the house to deter rippers. When you let him out, the rippers will disappear!
There is a big pitty there, but he's to friendly. Ha !! They're at my daughters house and they're very seldom gone. But now, we're on alert. I would love to catch someone stealing !! Chief of Police lives across the street, state trooper lives two houses down. But junkies don't care, they'll sell it to buy heroin !! And they don't give a shit that it's no where close to harvest. You'd think that now It's legal, the lazy bastards would grow their own?

Yeah, SlowPuffer, your little girls look very alive. Nice job. Looks like you're getting the hang of this nicely!

Back
Top Bottom