hey man, I started my journal with minimal costs, but a lot of care and effort and it ended up with some great results. It’s a great hobby, I’m on my third grow now and it’s definitely become a passion. Good luck with your grows my friend

hey man, I started my journal with minimal costs, but a lot of care and effort and it ended up with some great results. It’s a great hobby, I’m on my third grow now and it’s definitely become a passion. Good luck with your grows my friend
Thanks Hazy! Yeah, I can see it already..I'll be ready to journal two plants in about 5 weeks. Learning so much already!

Not sure how much CO2 this gives, but every water break during my Insanity workout gets 30 seconds of 160+ bpm of air.

20210804_100437.jpg

Welcome aboard! I’ve learned plenty lurking over the years and even more coming out of the shadows lol! And I used to do the same thing in my closet…..he’s some CO2 ladies lmao. I swore the next time I set up a regular grow space it was going to have room for a chair. But then I always realize les room for plants…o_O Trainwreck looks like it’s off to a great start!

So you’re tellin me it’s not ‘interest peaked’ ? It’s piqued? I don’t even know my native language
Haha I don't know for sure. I read a bunch but not college educated so...Your probably right

Back
Top Bottom