InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

So I didn’t forget about that buried stem root check. This was planted after about 6weeks veg in a one gal. At transplant I used lots of mycorrhizae powder and I buried the stem about 4-5 inches, including lower nodes that had been pruned. After harvest, I dug down about an inch only to find this:
740F7EE0-D40D-4741-AF40-60A92B6410BB.jpeg

Plenty roots :thumb:

Seeds will be DTF from Stank genetics, Super Lemon Haze from 420, and a Lemon Potion Auto from Barney's (2:1 CBD:THC).
Fine choices there.

They sure are! I’ve been thinking about SLH a lot. I think there’s an auto version that is supposed to be impressive.
Envious of all you growing the DTF too! That looks beautiful :love: I’m looking forward to seeing it bloom out for you Shed! :popcorn:

Fine choices there.
Thanks otter! I hope I get a female DTF...not sure how many to plant. Each one is a coin flip!
I dug down about an inch only to find this:
:thanks: for remembering to update us! Now we know :thumb:.
They sure are! I’ve been thinking about SLH a lot. I think there’s an auto version that is supposed to be impressive.
Envious of all you growing the DTF too! That looks beautiful :love: I’m looking forward to seeing it bloom out for you Shed!
Always available for vicarious "winter" outdoor growing if you don't mind the bugs :).

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday update, which means it's time to play Chop or No Chop for the AK-47, now on flip day 70. @Amy Gardner is our returning champion, but everyone is welcome to play!

Still have aphids but nowhere near as many as Sour G had:

Speaking of aphids, I'm still doing the "can aphids live on dead leaves" experiment.

I'm not seeing any new egg sacs (or whatever those white things are) compared to the earlier pic. Another week and I'll have a definitive answer.

And last, my Candidas were so sad this morning, the smaller one was the saddest:

The thing about not seeing them at night is I need to remember to water more on a schedule. Noted! They each got 1.5 gallons, with each gallon containing 1 tsp Armor Si and 6g MegaCrop. TDS was 750 not including water.

Let me know your Chop or No Chop thoughts!

:cool:

Good (Saturday) morning all :smokin: I agree with Penny. I still see clear, but not as many as before, plenty cloudy and some amber coming on the sugarleaves. It’s in the early part of the window by my take - i’m still learning tho and there’s a lot of preference involved ;) I might see it differently if I’d grown it and consumed it before :)

How’s this huge stalk head in the first pic tho!? :eek: ... or maybe it’s a droplet of water :hmmmm:
0BBCDFF4-4679-4828-8E3F-715C3297A04A.jpeg

Anyone care for some Blue Dream? :passitleft:

I'd say they are very close, whenever you choose I think they are ready.
I think I'm going to take it down tomorrow. Thanks PW!
I say chop! That was based on the flip of a coin
Excellent choice Professor :).
Good (Saturday) morning all. I agree with Penny. I still see clear, but not as many as before, plenty cloudy and some amber coming on the sugarleaves. It’s in the early part of the window by my take - i’m still learning tho and there’s a lot of preference involved ;) I might see it differently if I’d grown it and consumed it before :)
There are a number of good reasons to get it down now actually. Like you say, past experience at this ripeness, the need for very little amber, and the fact that my wife prefers not to get too high off any single hit. She enjoys the act of smoking – having given up cigarettes – so (since waiting would increase the THC levels with more cloudy) taking it a little less potent allows her to smoke more of it. If that makes sense. The stronger ones I've grown (Auto Masszar, Blue Treacle) aren't her favorites.
How’s this huge stalk head in the first pic tho!? :eek: ... or maybe it’s a droplet of water :hmmmm:
No, that's a freak!
Anyone care for some Blue Dream?
I'm guessing a lot of folks here ;)

:thanks: Amy!

I haven't, only soil and ProMix. I don't know that I can ever commit to that frequent watering. I'm not sure coco offers me any advantages.
I can promise you it does shed I swear to you go coco no coming back bro !!

Not based on what you’ve seen with me cause I am straight up a Dumass lol

I was wondering if an auto in 7 gallons of dirt will grow bigger than an auto in 5 gallons of coco/ perlite. Guess now I've got some autos in bound I'll have to give that a shot!

You know with the QB's I was able to pull 1000 watts or so off my usage! So that means two monster Autos the tent for the summer!
That is why I think autos to super good in coco or dwc

Back
Top Bottom