InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Both my dog (Australian Sheppard) and lopin's (Pitbull) are rescues. Lopin trained her dog to become her service dog. And no she didn't just go buy it a vest she went and trained it until she got its paperwork then bought the vest.
Now as far as oil making. I've found my oils have more potency if I run 6 hours in my MB2 then let it cool overnight at about 40f then run it again for 2 hours and cool overnight then 2 more hours then strain and add my lecithin and into the frig. I'm one who lives off my oils. 1 1/4 m/l 3 times a day of a 2-1 cbd-thc oil keeps the old bones feeling alright.

Both my dog (Australian Sheppard) and lopin's (Pitbull) are rescues. Lopin trained her dog to become her service dog. And no she didn't just go buy it a vest she went and trained it until she got its paperwork then bought the vest.
Now as far as oil making. I've found my oils have more potency if I run 6 hours in my MB2 then let it cool overnight at about 40f then run it again for 2 hours and cool overnight then 2 more hours then strain and add my lecithin and into the frig. I'm one who lives off my oils. 1 1/4 m/l 3 times a day of a 2-1 cbd-thc oil keeps the old bones feeling alright.
Testify! And you're not the only one with the cooling step in between. I may do that next time instead of just going 8 hours. :thanks:
Chris is not laughing at you Derby.

Back
Top Bottom