InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Thursday update and don't forget to vote in the CONTESTS!

25 days ago I did the second pollination attempt on the Candida currently in flower. So today I'd like to play a game of Seed or Calyx/Bract. The rules are simple: in each photograph, tell me if what you're looking at more closely resembles seeds or calyxes/bracts. There are four images for your perusal. And...begin:

I don't think there are any seeds in there, but don't let me influence you!

And while I have your attention, I took some more larf off the Summer two on flip day 39:

Sunny and warm today, and I hope you're feeling the same way. :peace:

Quotes:
I was just about to drop the No Flush Club 2 link and noticed that medtek page is not found?? Will catch up soon but wanted to advise
The link has changed to this:

so I'll ask the mods to change it and hope they will. In the meantime folks will have to read my post and the original research pdf if they aren't convinced by the 420mag link in #1.
Hey otter .. yeah I'll post some.pics over in my thread bud. Shed has been helping me with pm attacks this year . How you keeping m8?
@InTheShed ill try to make it more then a minute bud . One more week then season over .been a crazy summer . Good to hear you guys still going strong Here.
Thanks for sticking around Joe! It would be nice to have you and your grows back. :ciao:
Thanks. He's another good one I miss. Hope he comes back one day
Me too!
Idk, I’d think it’d be easier, no yo-yos!
Oh yeah...folks in space can't even yo-yo! What the heck do they do for fun up there? :hmmmm:
Today was good for a few laughs Thanks for being here in the shed and friends ! Needed one !!
I'm glad to hear we could brighten your day sb. I hope it's a good one!
:circle-of-love:

I usually see some new pistils after that kind of flush so we'll see if we get that push. @Maritimer when should I be starting the drought if there are both going to finish at about 8-9 weeks?
Ahoy me bro,
Looking good for the seventh week. I target the 7th week on any 8-9 week variety with the hopes the plant can fully recover from the hell you are about to put her through. Don't matter if she don't recover as the goods have already been delivered. The trick here is there is no trick. When your plant begins getting enough reports of low water it will begin to produce a hormone (ABA) that eventually will antagonize the JA pathways as the drought continues and worsens. As a species survival tool the cannabis plant will begin producing essential oils covering the florescence (that it believes contains seeds), to protect them from the drought. The 2 cannabinoids identified (Caplan et al) that increase notably are THC and CBD.

Like I have told you it gets hard to watch. Eleven days is a long time. Trust me and don't look. :love:

1. I dont know what Im looking at here.
2. I dont know what Im looking at here.
3. I'd smoke that.
4. I dont know what Im looking at here.

I can’t see anything yet that would suggest seeds are maturing. Not yet anyways.
I'm with you Nev. I'm guessing I'll just end up with a nice small collection of Candida flowers!
Ahoy me bro,
Looking good for the seventh week. I target the 7th week on any 8-9 week variety with the hopes the plant can fully recover from the hell you are about to put her through. Don't matter if she don't recover as the goods have already been delivered. The trick here is there is no trick. When your plant begins getting enough reports of low water it will begin to produce a hormone (ABA) that eventually will antagonize the JA pathways as the drought continues and worsens. As a species survival tool the cannabis plant will begin producing essential oils covering the florescence (that it believes contains seeds), to protect them from the drought. The 2 cannabinoids identified (Caplan et al) that increase notably are THC and CBD.
Like I have told you it gets hard to watch. Eleven days is a long time. Trust me and don't look. :love:
Thanks Maritimer! I will try to get to 11 days but I promise to get a 50º wilt angle at the petiole. Week 7 starts Sunday and I'll be watering them this weekend, so I'll get the starting measurement then and see how they do.
3. I'd smoke that.
Thanks Baron. I can always count on you! :high-five:

I don't see anything, but I probably wouldn't see a seed if it was looking right at me...
when they fall out after drying- that's when I see 'em...

I don't see anything, but I probably wouldn't see a seed if it was looking right at me...
when they fall out after drying- that's when I see 'em...
Thanks guys! All I know is that when there were seeds in the plant I sprayed with the STS, the seeds were pretty easy to spot in the buds on flip day 43. So I'm thinking that the pollen I collected from the plant was inactivated either in the drying or storage process.

At least I have some seeds from that plant, and I keep clones around so I can always give it a go next time there's room!

I'm not sure Joe will be back to respond, but he's got another set of big outside plants in his yard. I've been trying and trying to get him to go with citric acid for his PM but it took me weeks of nagging every time he posted about it before he finally did! Dunno why since it's so easy to make.
Work buddy work work work in and out of hospital not enough hrs in day gone Monday to Friday and 140 hrs pee two weeks all summer.

I soo wanted to see a seed or two. :sorry:

Well, you can't be 100% sure it didn't work till harvest time, so don't give up on it just yet...
There might be a few surprises buried in those buds....

:ciao: Plants are looking lovely Shed.

Which would you use to thin out or water down your salve with? Terpinator or re-re distilled Everclear?
Ridiculous…:laughtwo:
I don't think there are any seeds in there, but don't let me influence you
I concur but hope you might be surprised. :cheesygrinsmiley:
3. I'd smoke that.
Even more Ridiculous! Thank you. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Well, you can't be 100% sure it didn't work till harvest time, so don't give up on it just yet...
And that’s exactly why I love this guy, even after back to back colonoscopies he’s still so positive! :cheer::love:

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom