@TheGrimReaper has a plant that bleeds when cut BMG Grow Journal
I appreciate you recommending that read. But that was absolutely horrible experience. Apparently asking a simple question is the wing thing to do, this was the response I received

Per the reaper.

Presv#1 is the Hawaiian Sativa from Pua Mana Ohana that Bodhi used to make his Hybrid.

(This is a Preservation thread for "Documentation purposes".) @OGpapa

OGPapas pictures that he posted are of a Hybrid from Bodhi which derived from Presv#1 and has NOTHING to do with this preservation. 👏 👍

I find it funny how diluted and dumbed down people are "But yet soo Informed" to think just because a plant looks the same or smells the same or has 1 trait similar to another that it MUST BE that particular strain they are comparing too and that their is no such thing as "Genetic Diversity".

My reply to OGPapa is.. Yes! The "Hybrid" Pictures you posted bleed too! I guess that makes it the same strain as my "Non-Hybrid" Hawaiian Sativa thats not sold anymore.

So moving forward. I will steer clear of his threads. Apparently only he has original authentic strains. For preservation purposes, he doesn't need idiots asking stupid questions.

I don't need that when inquiring on 420. Negativity is deafening.

I appreciate you giving me some kinda direction! Have a great night!

That looks like what I had. Do you know what it is?

It looks like the bio bags increased plant performance over solos. Would you say that is correct? What do you see as the mechanisms for this to be happening? Better O² access?
Correct. Between the solos and bio bags.

The bags have better air flow, allow the roots to go where they want.

The solos get bound with roots circling, even with holes in the bottom, there is not enough air flow throughout.

I think the shape also contributes, the bags being more square, more space to spread out vs the v shape of a cup. Could be total bs. I will keep updating with observations.

I appreciate you recommending that read. But that was absolutely horrible experience. Apparently asking a simple question is the wing thing to do, this was the response I received

Per the reaper.

Presv#1 is the Hawaiian Sativa from Pua Mana Ohana that Bodhi used to make his Hybrid.

OGPapas pictures that he posted are of a Hybrid from Bodhi which derived from Presv#1 and has NOTHING to do with this preservation. 👏 👍

I find it funny how diluted and dumbed down people are "But yet soo Informed" to think just because a plant looks the same or smells the same or has 1 trait similar to another that it MUST BE that particular strain they are comparing too and that their is no such thing as "Genetic Diversity".

My reply to OGPapa is.. Yes! The "Hybrid" Pictures you posted bleed too! I guess that makes it the same strain as my "Non-Hybrid" Hawaiian Sativa thats not sold anymore.

So moving forward. I will steer clear of his threads. Apparently only he has original authentic strains. For preservation purposes, he doesn't need idiots asking stupid questions.

Guess you will have to put him on your ignore list
Sorry he didn't want to get involved in a conversation about your bleeding plant
Clean up aisle 4 :(

Sorry he didn't want to get involved in a conversation about your bleeding plant
No big deal. Ive just never met someone so ignorant here. If you don't want to people to ask you questions, your kinda in the wrong place. Close your diary so others can't respond. Oh well.

Guess that's what I get for having an illegitimate child.

We wonder why society is so f'Ed up. Not enough genetic diversity.

Well that escalated quickly..

Per the reaper.

Sorry that didn't go as planned, now I feel like an ass for thinking he would have a more polite attitude and answer. My apologies, I still think it's interesting to see plant blood. An that you feeling it before seeing it really shows that connection to your plants. 💚

Sorry that didn't go as planned, now I feel like an ass for thinking he would have a more polite attitude and answer. My apologies, I still think it's interesting to see plant blood. A that you feeling it before seeing it really shows that connection to your plants. 💚
That ain’t on you hun.. we can’t be responsible for the way others behave. Cuz if we could,…. I have a lot of stuff I’d like to put off on someone else… lol

Sorry that didn't go as planned, now I feel like an ass for thinking he would have a more polite attitude and answer. My apologies, I still think it's interesting to see plant blood. An that you feeling it before seeing it really shows that connection to your plants. 💚
It's all good. I wasn't hoping for a miracle. Just shows me, not everyone is willing to help, share, and spread positive vibes like us!

Moving on!!!! 😁

Scope in the morning. Should be exciting! Might even be able to get it in a lens for a real deep look.

That ain’t on you hun.. we can’t be responsible for the way others behave. Cuz if we could,…. I have a lot of stuff I’d like to put off on someone else… lol
Put it on me! I'm here for ya!

There is a great community here! I promise! ☺️

If there's anything you ever need to just get off your chest, hit me up.

Put it on me! I'm here for ya!

There is a great community here! I promise! ☺️

If there's anything you ever need to just get off your chest, hit me up.
It's a pretty nice chest your wife would mind. 🙈🙉🙊
The vibes are good and Y'all are awesome 💚

Hey hey hey people of 420 mag! It's Saturday, I thought it was gonna be a nice calm weekend. Garden chores were done yesterday. The humidity was higher than I wanted it to be in the lung room, so I opened up the windows for some fresh spring air!

While In the herb grotto, Ive been shuffling plants when I water. So I can see them touch them inspect them. All the smalls got watered last night and I was taking them out of the watering trays. I about lost my shit.

Literally.

I felt such an instantaneous bad reaction touching this plant. So I took a moment to see if it was telling me something. . . I about died when I seen them

ea70d433f1ef1cac1d0056acb0e5b1d4_w200.gif
DEZx.gif

What did I see .......

Well my first initial reaction was a mite. But after taking photos, touching a spot or 2, and literally observing for 15-20min. It looks like my plants are bleeding.

Wait..

Yes.

Bleeding.

Does that sound fucking crazy? Because I feel crazy saying it.

20240330_105651.jpg
20240330_110454.jpg
20240330_110514.jpg

Now .... I can honestly say I've never seen anything like this. Truly insane. So I figured I'd reach out to some heavy hitters at 420!

Hopefully someone has seen this! If not the microscope is coming out when I get home!!!!

20240330_110007.jpg
20240330_105958.jpg
20240330_105836.jpg
20240330_105832.jpg
20240330_105753.jpg

@Bill284 @JiggiLotus @Azimuth @No Pain @Krissi Carbone @Trala @Lady Cannafan @Ke0ncp @Joe Brewster @Roy Growin @HappyHazmat88 @CaptainLucky @Tokin Roll @InTheShed @Phytoplankton @KeithLemon @Olddog Newtrick @Braddah Waiheesohai @Chuckeye @BiggMakk @nivek @HashGirl @BeccaBuds

Or anyone else that wants to poke in!!!

I appreciate everyone's time!
Wow looks like a lot happened today .. we have a bleeder , an ass in the community and people licking things and others being told to swallow . LOL wow Thats what I call a Day!!

so now to the bleeder on isle 12. My money is on sap and its a pretty color ! I have had them bleed black tar like when topped and other wierd stuff anyway. First I would still preserve Her as the red is definitely special .To have a little fun you could start your own preservation thread called "Papas Red Girl" the bleeder that reaper missed. :) Here is a little info about why it happens .

What causes cannabis guttation?​

With high levels of soil moisture during the evening water, nutrients and minerals enter the root system. This creates a slight root pressure, forcing sap upwards through the plant. Note that root pressure, rather than transpiration, provides the primary force for the sap flow during the night. Cannabis guttation is more apparent when high RH (relative humidity) levels are present at night, suppressing the already-low evening transpiration levels to a minimum.

Without the ability to lose moisture through the (closed) stomata, occasionally the cannabis plant is compelled to force the ‘excess’ xylem sap out through water glands. These are also known as hydathodes.

Whilst cannabis guttation does little to add extra potency to your buds, many connoisseur growers enjoy seeing drops of xylem sap decorating their buds, providing extra eye candy to enhance the pleasure of cannabis home growing. Some strains are thought to be somewhat more prone than others at cannabis guttation. Guttation occurs in other plant species too, sometimes the sap droplets may appear on leaf edges or other locations on the plant/fungi.

here is the Full Link

Wow looks like a lot happened today .. we have a bleeder , an ass in the community and people licking things and others being told to swallow . LOL wow Thats what I call a Day!!

so now to the bleeder on isle 12. My money is on sap and its a pretty color ! I have had them bleed black tar like when topped and other wierd stuff anyway. First I would still preserve Her as the red is definitely special .To have a little fun you could start your own preservation thread called "Papas Red Girl" the bleeder that reaper missed. :) Here is a little info about why it happens .

What causes cannabis guttation?​

With high levels of soil moisture during the evening water, nutrients and minerals enter the root system. This creates a slight root pressure, forcing sap upwards through the plant. Note that root pressure, rather than transpiration, provides the primary force for the sap flow during the night. Cannabis guttation is more apparent when high RH (relative humidity) levels are present at night, suppressing the already-low evening transpiration levels to a minimum.

Without the ability to lose moisture through the (closed) stomata, occasionally the cannabis plant is compelled to force the ‘excess’ xylem sap out through water glands. These are also known as hydathodes.

Whilst cannabis guttation does little to add extra potency to your buds, many connoisseur growers enjoy seeing drops of xylem sap decorating their buds, providing extra eye candy to enhance the pleasure of cannabis home growing. Some strains are thought to be somewhat more prone than others at cannabis guttation. Guttation occurs in other plant species too, sometimes the sap droplets may appear on leaf edges or other locations on the plant/fungi.

here is the Full Link
Omg I know what a great day!

Sheesh

Super eventful. And even after a mouthful im still kinda hungry!!! Bwhahaha

Yes she's weird but fits right into the OG garden.

She's definitely getting tagged.

How about .....

PresvOG#1 - The One and only Bloody Bhodi OG. Where sharing is caring! 💕
Don't be a dim reaper! 🚫 From Ohana One Love.

Ho’oponopono​

So guttation. This is becoming a popular topic. Definitely fits the bill. Truly amazing. When you thought you had seen it all. I will be getting some better pictures in the am. Hopefully she's still gushing away. Had some plans run later this afternoon! So blah.
Tomorrow is gonna be interesting
🤔🧐

Omg I know what a great day!

Sheesh

Super eventful. And even after a mouthful im still kinda hungry!!! Bwhahaha

Yes she's weird but fits right into the OG garden.
I know what you mean :) ..My name is one of my weird ladies...Its the only Bud I had ever smoked that was super clear and numbed my entire body , to care of my Fibromyalgia and well under influence I can could relate 100% to the Pink Floyd song " Comfortably Numb"
She's definitely getting tagged.
Thats what I'm talking about !!!
How about .....

PresvOG#1 - The One and only Bloody Bhodi OG. Where sharing is caring! 💕
Don't be a dim reaper! 🚫 From Ohana One Love.

Love it !!

Ho’oponopono​

So guttation. This is becoming a popular topic. Definitely fits the bill. Truly amazing. When you thought you had seen it all. I will be getting some better pictures in the am. Hopefully she's still gushing away. Had some plans run later this afternoon! So blah.
Tomorrow is gonna be interesting
🤔🧐
Again Im hearing you. One of the other weirdest things I have seen is bud growing on a fan leaf stem , Not at the stalk but on the stem of the leaf right below the fingers ! lol

I know what you mean :) ..My name is one of my weird ladies...Its the only Bud I had ever smoked that was super clear and numbed my entire body , to care of my Fibromyalgia and well under influence I can could relate 100% to the Pink Floyd song " Comfortably Numb"

Thats what I'm talking about !!!

Love it !!

Again Im hearing you. One of the other weirdest things I have seen is bud growing on a fan leaf stem , Not at the stalk but on the stem of the leaf right below the fingers ! lol
I've had fan nuggets also. I thought it was just me. I've had them pop at the base where the fingers come together, and on the leaf stem going to the main stalk. Phenomenal

I've had fan nuggets also. I thought it was just me. I've had them pop at the base where the fingers come together, and on the leaf stem going to the main stalk. Phenomenal
They are definitely interesting. Back then ( mid 90's) when I saw weird stuff I would look through all my books and ask ed in high times to see if i could find some answers. How about one where the stalk was completely hollow !! I was amazed when I cut it down. Did I mention that I did (natural feminine breeding back them :). I would let them go until they say there end of days and they would sprout a banana or two do to not having been pollinated. No they weren't hermies.

Edited for ..almost forgot the bud on a leaf was a Chinese cannabis variety trait if I remember correctly.

Back
Top Bottom