Hi Papa!! Very lovely to see you here again, we went MIA almost together but I'm glad to see you on here again showing off your fantastic plants and sticky icky!
I know I know I'm so sorry! I felt like all the drama on @420 was too much.

So I tried a short break. It wasn't enough. So I tried a longer break.

I have had some eventful gardens! Learning something new each time! But when I seen three trichomes Bursting! I was like yaaaaa, now I'm getting there! That's all from the Carbone journals!

I did catch a few brief journal entries about your news. 💔 I know you have heard it all! I'm here for you! I've got a lot of catching up to do!

I know I know I'm so sorry! I felt like all the drama on @420 was too much.
I understand, I was seeing it too.
So I tried a short break. It wasn't enough. So I tried a longer break.
It is calm here now, I also didn't like the personal battles on whose way is better. Think everyone is coming to a middle ground or trying to at least
I have had some eventful gardens! Learning something new each time! But when I seen three trichomes Bursting! I was like yaaaaa, now I'm getting there! That's all from the Carbone journals!
Love those coraling trichomes my friend and I love seeing them all over your plants! Makes me soooo happy. :love:
I did catch a few brief journal entries about your news. 💔 I know you have heard it all! I'm here for you! I've got a lot of catching up to do!
Few issues but I'm tough! I'm back and more than happy to be. Missed all you guys, again, super happy to see you back. Plenty for you to catch up on, took me a month to just get where I need to be with most journals. Hope to see you around, pass by my grow every now and then and see the girls, we just started flowering so it's primo time now!

So updates.

I'm tired.

And stoned.

I have finally run out of my prescription blend hoard stash.

Sad days. The plants had all been very happy. Until.

The switch.

Nutrition is important, switching mid run is never ideal.

When I switched in the new base by an unsponsored party.

The plants immediately noticed. Like.

Immediately. Unfortunately it was to late. I had made my rounds.

And stupid me, being stuck in my 'process' fed at normal for that time feed rate. I never took into consideration that the formulas probably are rather different. Even tho the npk is very similar.

Then with in days leaf drop, brown leafs, twisted leafs, claws.

They were PISSED

So for the last 7 days

Back to the basics.

Straight water. Ph6.3-6.4

Until I started to see some vigor.

Last night was the first feed at half the company's recommended dose. To get them use to the difference.

So far this morning the herb grotto looks perkier.

OG happy

20230810_101846.jpg

20230810_101837.jpg

20230810_101833.jpg

20230810_101828.jpg

20230810_101816.jpg

20230810_095053.jpg

Then this ginormous beauty

Still a bit sad from the food also but omg

20230810_104824.jpg
Amazing Garden Amigo. :adore:
Great work, they are huge. :bravo:
Hope everything is going well my friend.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

You could spear fish with some of them! Not to be taken out in public without a weapons license 😂

Lovely

Nick
Lmao ... Yes .. yes I could. So funny

I have actually been. Saving them long ass stalks. After the dry, you could beat your kids with em.. j/k

I use them to hold my plants up, I stick them back in the pots of other plants. Better support than most of the poles I have bought around here.

Amazing Garden Amigo. :adore:
Great work, they are huge. :bravo:
Hope everything is going well my friend.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
BILLLLLLLL thank you sensei!

All is well, and weed is good!

I still have so much to catch up on! Can't wait to dive into your journal! Might need to roll a few;)

I use them to hold my plants up, I stick them back in the pots of other plants. Better support than most of the poles I have bought around here.
There’s a guy in the SIP thread, can’t quite remember his name - sorry its been a day! Bees or beaz something. He has a cool handcart he puts his SIPs on to love around the garden for weather or guests. Made it him self and the axels are old stems/trunks off plants he grew.

Very cool.

Nick

There’s a guy in the SIP thread, can’t quite remember his name - sorry its been a day! Bees or beaz something. He has a cool handcart he puts his SIPs on to love around the garden for weather or guests. Made it him self and the axels are old stems/trunks off plants he grew.

Very cool.

Nick
@BeezLuiz :)

Ahh thanks Krissi! Having total brain fade. Really bugging me I was jumping around threads and trying different searches. Its been quite a day but I think I can risk a smoke now. Nothing else to hurt me between here and my bed 😂

Ahh thanks Krissi! Having total brain fade. Really bugging me I was jumping around threads and trying different searches. Its been quite a day but I think I can risk a smoke now. Nothing else to hurt me between here and my bed 😂
It happens Nick! No worries! Enjoy your rest and toke it up brother! :passitleft:

Thanks for the tag, Krissi :thanks:

Great looking plants there OGpapa :bravo:
He has a cool handcart he puts his SIPs on to love around the garden for weather or guests. Made it him self and the axels are old stems/trunks off plants he grew.
While I do use the old stems and trunks to make things like pipes, chopsticks, and water gauges for my SIP reservoir, I pretty much stick to good old steel for the axles of my carts. If interested you can check out my signature for the DIY on the carts and pipes. :Namaste:

So updates.

I'm tired.

And stoned.

I have finally run out of my prescription blend hoard stash.

Sad days. The plants had all been very happy. Until.

The switch.

Nutrition is important, switching mid run is never ideal.

When I switched in the new base by an unsponsored party.

The plants immediately noticed. Like.

Immediately. Unfortunately it was to late. I had made my rounds.

And stupid me, being stuck in my 'process' fed at normal for that time feed rate. I never took into consideration that the formulas probably are rather different. Even tho the npk is very similar.

Then with in days leaf drop, brown leafs, twisted leafs, claws.

They were PISSED

So for the last 7 days

Back to the basics.

Straight water. Ph6.3-6.4

Until I started to see some vigor.

Last night was the first feed at half the company's recommended dose. To get them use to the difference.

So far this morning the herb grotto looks perkier.

OG happy

20230810_101846.jpg

20230810_101837.jpg

20230810_101833.jpg

20230810_101828.jpg

20230810_101816.jpg

20230810_095053.jpg
Omg those plants are insane, thai stix in the making !!!!
Just beautiful.

I didnt know there was drama in this forum ? I use to belong to an audiophile forum that got really nasty, my way or the highway kinda stuff, yuck!

Omg those plants are insane, thai stix in the making !!!!
Just beautiful.

I didnt know there was drama in this forum ? I use to belong to an audiophile forum that got really nasty, my way or the highway kinda stuff, yuck!
Mmmm Thai stick.. wouldn't that be amazing.

Drama here... Yes.. It's inevitable.

So I did a break. It wasn't long enough so I took a longer one.

After a few harvest a missed sharing it with my @420 family

Soooooo

Here

I

Am ;)

Back
Top Bottom