I'm Back - 300 Gal Fabric Pot Outdoor - Legal Grow

Used to have one. It got so hot inside that thing in the summer time. I don’t think it had the proper ventilation system. My buddy grows with one and has had good success.
What are your typical daytime outdoor high temps in hottest part of summer?

Great looking stuff….you’re getting pretty close in at least one of those pics.
How much longer do you think they’ll go? Assuming no issues that force your hand that is.
I grew outside years ago while in College and for 5-6 yrs after. I knew very little compared to what I’ve learned since jumping into the indoor space, which has only been 2-2.5 yrs.
I didn’t realize at the time how many threats there were in nature to an outside plant……all those years, growing 4-6 each yr, and never lost a single bud to anything but thieves.
Boy I know now how lucky that was.
I decided to grow 2 outside this season and bam!…mite infestation happens but was treated and the plants recovered. 3 weeks later it’s bud rot city….in the pic.
Only saw it on one bud, so I cut it off and hoped for the best. But with a solid weekend of rain and high winds coming, I am considering chopping Friday.
F9C1D06C-EFA2-4CA1-ADC3-6676E847D137.jpeg

Great looking stuff….you’re getting pretty close in at least one of those pics.
How much longer do you think they’ll go? Assuming no issues that force your hand that is.
I grew outside years ago while in College and for 5-6 yrs after. I knew very little compared to what I’ve learned since jumping into the indoor space, which has only been 2-2.5 yrs.
I didn’t realize at the time how many threats there were in nature to an outside plant……all those years, growing 4-6 each yr, and never lost a single bud to anything but thieves.
Boy I know now how lucky that was.
I decided to grow 2 outside this season and bam!…mite infestation happens but was treated and the plants recovered. 3 weeks later it’s bud rot city….in the pic.
Only saw it on one bud, so I cut it off and hoped for the best. But with a solid weekend of rain and high winds coming, I am considering chopping Friday.
F9C1D06C-EFA2-4CA1-ADC3-6676E847D137.jpeg
Not sure how much longer I will get out of those ladies. Some are close, some are not. Just a typical year dealing with the rot here in the northeast. I deal with this almost every year, which is why I plant a lot. Growing in the outdoors sure is challenging to say the least. There is nothing in my control. Finishing depends on the weather and strain. Most of my friends are indoor guys. They just shake their heads at me….That is until they get their electric bills, see my weights and try the finished product 😝
Thankfully I have never had to deal with thieves. (Knocking on wood as I write this)
If someone ever got past my security system, the guard dogs, the electric wire and then made it out of my pasture alive without one of my 2000+ pound angus breeding bulls not trampling them to death…Well, they would certainly deserve it! Heck, sometimes I have a hard time getting to the garden with those crazy bulls😝😝
I hope your outdoor crop goes till the end brother 🤟

Not sure how much longer I will get out of those ladies. Some are close, some are not. Just a typical year dealing with the rot here in the northeast. I deal with this almost every year, which is why I plant a lot. Growing in the outdoors sure is challenging to say the least. There is nothing in my control. Finishing depends on the weather and strain. Most of my friends are indoor guys. They just shake their heads at me….That is until they get their electric bills, see my weights and try the finished product 😝
Thankfully I have never had to deal with thieves. (Knocking on wood as I write this)
If someone ever got past my security system, the guard dogs, the electric wire and then made it out of my pasture alive without one of my 2000+ pound angus breeding bulls not trampling them to death…Well, they would certainly deserve it! Heck, sometimes I have a hard time getting to the garden with those crazy bulls😝😝
I hope your outdoor crop goes till the end brother 🤟
Thats some security system

Hope everyone is doing well.
Just a few progress pics.
Several nights of frost has really kicked finishing into high gear. Some of the plants are starting to die off as you can see in some of the pictures. Mold has been minor so far.
BA157A3F-AADD-49DA-A96B-A2DC23FD0519.jpeg
A03D4120-1D64-4E9E-B1CF-6A9AEE917F7F.jpeg
3A1D1BEB-E107-4E68-BF04-B83C07E066B8.jpeg
3A8A9BDB-1EF4-40AE-B11F-D8B100BC7262.jpeg
Wow that's a serious grow.

Back
Top Bottom