HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse

"Orange Julius" (Mothers Milk x Mimosa) @ 7 days from flip.
"Monkey Juice" (Gorilla Glue #4 x Mimosa) in the middle.
orange julius - Copy.PNG

Since Ive only got 11 seeds of the F1's, Im gonna take the "Orange Julius" to F2 and find a bomb female to reverse for some S1's.
Im also in the process of reversing a "Peanut Butter Breath" (OGKB pheno) and that pollen will be used to dust a couple cuts of the Gorilla Glue #4 for some Fem seeds I'm calling "Grease's Pieces".

My available Feminized crosses are:
Citrus MILF (Mothers Milk x Plemon)
Monkey Juice (Gorilla Glue #4 x Mimosa)
Purple Primate (Gorilla Glue #4 x Plemon)

My available Regular crosses are:
Sin City Juice (Las Vegas Triangle Kush x Mimosa)

Im currently working on these:
Orange Julius F2's (currently being made) & then S1's
Grease's Pieces Feminized (Gorilla Glue #4 x Peanut Butter Breath) **PBB currently being reversed**
Plemon S1's (Ive already got reversed pollen in the fridge ready to go)
Mothers Milk S1's (Candy Hearts Pheno)

I'm interested how your Greases Pieces turn out. I have my eye on Thug Pug genetics and I want in!

I'm interested how your Greases Pieces turn out. I have my eye on Thug Pug genetics and I want in!

The OGKB pheno of the PBB I have grows a bit "different" not usually allowing it to be a huge producer, but the bud that comes from it is very high quality. Im talking very dank, potent smoke that will blaze out even the most seasoned of smokers. Hoping it will pick up some of the growing structure along with some other good qualities of the GG#4. Should be a powerhouse of a strain just on parental lineage alone.

The OGKB pheno of the PBB I have grows a bit "different" not usually allowing it to be a huge producer, but the bud that comes from it is very high quality. Im talking very dank, potent smoke that will blaze out even the most seasoned of smokers. Hoping it will pick up some of the growing structure along with some other good qualities of the GG#4. Should be a powerhouse of a strain just on parental lineage alone.

I'm in the process of shutting down my hydro and starting into soil to grow more plants. It'll take me another 3 or so months to transition, but if you produce your GP beans, I'd love to bug you for a couple. Yields are much less important to me than quality as my new grow will give me more lighter harvests so more bud compared to what I yield now, so those are the type strains I will be seeking to grow.

Just doing a drive-by...

Got that sticker,,, now to think of where to stick it?????????????

Plants look happy and healthy.. Keepem Green

What's happenin Red? It's been a minute or two. Anyways, I hope you give us an update. I know growing grass tends to be the same across the board, but still, different mediums, different environments, different growers techiniques and different strains gives a little wiggle room to write some stuff.

Sorry it been so long since I've signed in here and given any updates on anything.
My latest cross was "Greases Pieces" (Gorilla Glue #4 x Peanut Butter breath) and aside from the potential for a couple balls in early flip, she has been an amazing performer in everyones garden. Theres been a keeper in every pack of testers I sent out. Im just offering them as freebies at GLG now because of the interest from folks after seeing the testers get grown out on IG and other canna forums. I have a huge picture gallery and reference list at 3Thirteen Seeds "Strain List"
Its everything Ive been working on/testing the last few months. Been chugging away at a handfull of new crosses of regs and fems. Got a drop going down tomorrow (4/20 @ 4:20pm EDT) at GLG with a bunch of freebies included.

The greases Pieces have been putting out some amazing cookie/OGKB phenos that smell like chocolate cookie dough and some GG4 leaners with that fuel/chocolate mix going on. All have been very potent flowers. Dont know percentages as I dont get my flowers tested, but Im sure its up there. They all pack quite a wicked buzz.
Heres some pics of the Greases Pieces Fem testers I grew out myself:
3-Thirteen-Seeds-Greases-Pieces-1.png
3-thirteen-seeds-greases-pieces-2.png

3-thirteen-seeds-greases-pieces-3.png
3-thirteen-seeds-greases-pieces-4.png

Heres some of the Greases Pieces grown out by other members of the forums that I sent testers to:

This one was Grown/Photographed by @titoM
GP 58.PNG

This one was Grown/Photographed by @thespacefarm
3-thirteen-seeds-greases-pieces-thespacefarm.PNG

Hope everyone is staying happy and healthy in these crazy times!

Nice OGs. So the run is finished?

Those look great, good job.

What are you working now??
Thank you @bobrown14
These are the next strains to drop:

- "Orange Julius" F2 Regs (Mothers Milk x Mimosa)
- "Detroit Lemonade" Fems (Sin City Juice x Plemon)
- "Bazooka Juice" F1 Regs (Indiana Bubblegum x Mimosa)
- "????????????????" F1 Regs (Sin City Juice x Orange Julius) ****Theres a contest live right now where folks get to enter and vote on the strain name.

"Sin City Juice" is a 3Thirteen Seeds strain that has been putting off great flowers for all that have grown it. Its a freebie pack I give out with any 3Thirteen Seeds purchase at Great Lakes Genetics. She grows on the taller side, and puts out strong fruity/orange/lemon terps.
Its made up of (Las Vegas Triangle Kush x Mimosa).

Sin City Juice grown/photographed by Spyralout
Spyralout scj 4.jpg

Sin City Juice grown/photographed by Cfeezie
scj cfeezzie 60ish - Copy.jpg

Sin City Juice grown/photographed by CoB_nUt
SCJ cob.jpg

Back
Top Bottom