How reputation is transfered into those green dots?

alex801

Just a quick question to the expierenced 420 member or anyone who has info on the +reps system
My question is....
The green dots below your name I understand to be directly linked to how many times uv been + repd
Iv got 95 rep points and one green dot
Id there a set amount of reps for 2/3/4/5 green dots ?
Just something I thinking about whilst high on meds wonder if any one can shed light on it

Hi Alex,

I've wondered about this as well. Admit I got lost in the FAQ's one day looking for some info the subject. Just did a quick search under "Forums" -"Search" and found some info. The original post started in 2009 and it appears the formulation has undergone a few changes over the years so I'm not sure yet this is the most up to date.

Here is a link to the thread.
and here the latest modification explained that I have found at this time.

Reputation1.png

Oh, and +Rep for asking!

Wow ya see people all the time with those light green dots.
Thanks for the rep:) that means I'm 4 off 2 dots yippee
U are a very helpfull guy when I asked my molases Q the other day u were the one to help
I repped u then and u get them again for helping me again

Thanks Alex!

Always glad to help.

BTW, where/how did you find out how many Reps you had? I looked under my profile - did I overlook it?

Be well.

I'm on site using a tablet pc and I no some of the options are set out diferently but this is how I found it
Option near top left...USER CP... click it
List drops down of notifications I never selected anything just let it take u on to the user control pannal
When ur there uv got a few more detailed options but just scroll down the page half way and there there

Recent reps received
Recent reps given with ur repping number too

Awesome - I've never even paid attention to that button. Really appreciate the info!

thanks alex!

Always glad to help.

Btw, where/how did you find out how many reps you had? I looked under my profile - did i overlook it?

Be well.
the way i've figured it is you get a green dot for every 100 points you receive in reps. The amount of points you receive per rep depends on how many green dots the person giving the reps has. "reputation power". Thus the more respected the giver is the more points its worth & the more your respected the more "reputation power" you receive. A pretty nifty system.

Back
Top Bottom