How it's look guys

BlazingChi

2 months old and just letting nature do her thing

IMG_0894.JPG

I really don't know. I started some and then my wife started some a few weeks later but the weather's been so weird here most started dying off.

IMG_0852.JPG

I transplanted about 9 and stuck them in my attic to keep warm and the big one shot up but was really thin. It started out as one of the one's in the middle.

IMG_0851.JPG
They been outside for about 3 weeks now.

Keep them fed, let the soil dry out slightly between waterings, and (if they're girlies) you'll have some phat sticky buds in less than 3 months, for pennies.
Don't tell anyone you're growing. If you do people will either rip them or bug you for free buds.

BlazingChi said:
I really don't know. I started some and then my wife started some a few weeks later but the weather's been so weird here most started dying off.
IMG_0852.JPG

I transplanted about 9 and stuck them in my attic to keep warm and the big one shot up but was really thin. It started out as one of the one's in the middle.
IMG_0851.JPG
They been outside for about 3 weeks now.
Re: the 2nd pic--never more than 1 plant per container.

I let them get a little bigger and then I split them. She even planted some of the planting cups 2 to a cup. I had to split those too.

IMG_0899.JPG

i planted about 9 plants 2months ago and these never grew, so i put them in one pot and
I LEFT THESE FOR DEAD Not THINKING THEY WOULD GROW.

NOW TWO WEEKS LATER i HAD TO SPLIT THEM Too.

IMG_0909.JPG

This one's shooting past all the rest.
all I give them is a little plant food, sun, and rain water.
Hoping it doesn't turn out to be a big ole BOY

rangerdanger said:
Re: the 2nd pic--never more than 1 plant per container.

it dont really matter if your gonna transplant out side, at any rate that thing is tiny, he was gonna have to transplant from the beginning,. good rule of thumb big guy. water once every 3 days. or untill the soil tells u it needs water.

They look really good man, outdoor grows are always nice to see :allgood:

Just a quick update before I leave for fun in the florida sun.
First is a nice pic of the big one's stem................
IMG_0918.JPG

Here's a nice pic of the top............
IMG_0922.JPG

Here's a group pic.............
IMG_0920.JPG

Here's 2 I left in pots
IMG_0906.JPG

IMG_0920.JPG

Came back from vacation to see that the last one on the right turned into a big ole boy. Had lil sacs everywhere, had to chop him down

And then there were 2...............

2 of my 4 plant turned out to be boys so they had to go.
IMG_1088.JPG

Back
Top Bottom