HMG's Organic Auto Grow

Always wondered about the BM, from the breeders picture the stuff looks amazing! Can't wait to see what you do with it HMG.
*Pulls up a chair* May I sit in? :blunt:

:peace: CA215

Grab the comfy chair. :Rasta:

I got it as a freebie along with the other autos. Figured with my surgery coming up soon I would run these, not sure who's going to get the knife first. :laughtwo:

Definately want to see these girls grow. I need some good, solid indicas so am watching other journals for comparison while I work with my current genetics.

Pistils.... Wooo Hooo !!! I still grin each time I see new ones where I know there weren't earlier in the day or the previous night, lol.

Definately want to see these girls grow. I need some good, solid indicas so am watching other journals for comparison while I work with my current genetics.

Pistils.... Wooo Hooo !!! I still grin each time I see new ones where I know there weren't earlier in the day or the previous night, lol.

You have one of the strains I want to aquire after I recover from surgery, looking into some higher CBD strains. Luckily there are enough breeders in our area that are working on this types of strains. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well this last few days here have been so hot and dry. Darn A/C has to be replaced, wrecking havoc on my growing environment. Oh well I'll work through it the best I can.

Still having some issues with this Afghan Kush Ryder. Not sure if it's just the environment or a mg def. got some taco curl but also looks like I may have over watered her. I mixed up some tea and feed them as well as top dressed some of the castings from the tea.

0011377.JPG

0051159.JPG

007960.JPG

008886.JPG

Yeah, I'll definately be keeping Harlequin around. I have a clone in training as a potential mom right now. I will be trying to add another high CBD as well over the winter/spring if I can. I'd eventually like to have a standard stable I can run, a couple CDBs, a couple Indica Doms and a couple Sativa Doms and rotate things in an out as needed. Then of course all the little experiments with other plants, lol.

your Afghan Kush Ryder and Blue Mammoth appear to have either heat stress or a magnesium deficiency. you could treat with one teaspoon per gallon of Epsom salts for a magnesium deficiency.

Thanks KJC, I'm glad to see I was on the right track. I added another oscillating fan a couple days ago. it seems that it stoped the taco curl of the leaves. I think that they are still having some trouble with Mg, so today I gave the AKR a foliar spray of epsom salt at one teaspoon/gallon.

Yeah, I'll definately be keeping Harlequin around. I have a clone in training as a potential mom right now. I will be trying to add another high CBD as well over the winter/spring if I can. I'd eventually like to have a standard stable I can run, a couple CDBs, a couple Indica Doms and a couple Sativa Doms and rotate things in an out as needed. Then of course all the little experiments with other plants, lol.

Sounds like a good plan Rune. :thumb:

Stoppin' in to throw some good vibes your way HMG, girls are looking great! "Taco curl" made me laugh, I also, am seeing taco curl :laugh:
This heat is killer!! Best of luck with the battle, respect! :peace: CA

:joint: this ones for you!

Thanks I'll gladly puff on on that and :passitleft: right back to ya.

The heat here has been brutal triple digits with 15 to 25% humidity. They cancelled the city fireworks show, because all the firefighters were out fighting fires. At least it's cooling off mid to low 90's for the next week. :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom