Hi everyone here

:welcome: to the community, James. We love @Herbies Seeds so I'm sure we will love you. Do you get an employee's discount on seeds? That could be dangerous. :laughtwo:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @James Pot

Have you ever grown cannabis before? :rofl:
What type of growing do you enjoy? :rofl:

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
It's gonna be my first time growing, just got the seeds from my work 😄

Thank you for being so helpful!

:welcome: to the forum @James Pot :passitleft:

Hey guys!

I'm James and I work at Herbies Seeds, but it's a secret 🤫 Don't tell anyone 😉

I'm here to share my experience and gain some new one, have fun and meet my soulmates 😎
We won't if you don't...oops too late :lot-o-toke:
I just what? lol

Thank you!
let the cat out of the bag yourself, man :hmmmm: I want some of what your smoking :rofl:

Welcome to 420 @James Pot! :welcome:

The next time you see Herbie tell him I love his seeds!

It's gonna be my first time growing, just got the seeds from my work

have you thought much about media or grow style yet ?

there's dozens of different approaches / media / nute choices. one of the best things about the board, is there's always someone who is familiar with a product line or approach that can help if you run in to issues.

we can help you with your choices getting geared up as well. you've probably got access to a fair bit of stuff cheap, but there's folk who can recommend things you may need.

Hey guys!

I'm James and I work at Herbies Seeds, but it's a secret 🤫 Don't tell anyone 😉

I'm here to share my experience and gain some new one, have fun and meet my soulmates 😎
Welcome to 420magazine my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284

Back
Top Bottom