Hi All - Learning To Grow Autoflower

@ginger power I'm sorry for your loss, my condolences.

As to your crop, it is not ruined. It is simply just not done drying/curing !

There is a link in my signature to my process but in a nut shell, get yourself a hygrometer !

Amazon has five packs for ~ $20. Some find them to be off a bit but they are close enough for our purposes.

Place a couple (to get an average) with your buds in the cardboard box and give them six or so hours to register.

IF the rh is above 70% leave the lid open for an hour, close the lid and take another measurement after a few hours.

IF the rh is below 70% place your buds in an appropriately sized tupperware type container. 3/4 full is a good fit.

Then twice a day open the lid for a couple of minutes. Continue doing this daily until the buds register as either 62% or 58% (my preference). This process can take up to a month !

Then put the buds in mason jars. At this point you should have your smell and taste back !

And it will continue to improve slightly over the months, if it lasts that long..

Cheers
Thanks for the advice, I've managed to gain a little bit of smell back since drying on a rack again now I've put them back in the box 📦 humidity leaves are around 65% in the box and air temperature 18. The smell is coming back but stil tast like hay. Hopefully fue more days in the box will do the trick. Thank for the advice. And thanks for the support of my brother 🙏 🙌 ❤️

@ginger power I'm sorry for your loss, my condolences.

As to your crop, it is not ruined. It is simply just not done drying/curing !

There is a link in my signature to my process but in a nut shell, get yourself a hygrometer !

Amazon has five packs for ~ $20. Some find them to be off a bit but they are close enough for our purposes.

Place a couple (to get an average) with your buds in the cardboard box and give them six or so hours to register.

IF the rh is above 70% leave the lid open for an hour, close the lid and take another measurement after a few hours.

IF the rh is below 70% place your buds in an appropriately sized tupperware type container. 3/4 full is a good fit.

Then twice a day open the lid for a couple of minutes. Continue doing this daily until the buds register as either 62% or 58% (my preference). This process can take up to a month !

Then put the buds in mason jars. At this point you should have your smell and taste back !

And it will continue to improve slightly over the months, if it lasts that long..

Cheers

20240216_160937.jpg

I’ve lost far too many people I love this way. It is something I’ve always struggled to understand.
Some people fight to live every day, while others seem to just throw life away. Maybe we aren’t supposed to understand it, just learn how to live with it, and be there for each other.
It's horrible 😞 gutted he done that and there must of been slot going on for him todo that or your friends. No one knows what people are really going though 😕.

I made some butter yesterday in the slow cooker I watched YouTube video came out really good tast amazing 😋

20240207_135534.jpg

20240207_135552.jpg

IMG-20240208-WA0003.jpeg

IMG-20240208-WA0005.jpeg

IMG-20240208-WA0012.jpeg

20240208_180238.jpg
Excellent! I love canna butter in banana bread but that looks pretty good to me too
It's great having a box of weed to play with instead of a silly little bag for £25 innit :cool:

Excellent! I love canna butter in banana bread but that looks pretty good to me too
It's great having a box of weed to play with instead of a silly little bag for £25 innit :cool:
I'm gonna try banana bread do you have any recipes? Yes it's nice to have a box of weed but mine is stil very harsh and no tast, the smell is coming back slowly but nothing strong.

For a small loaf
1 egg
130g sugar
100g well ripe bananas, ie soft
130g flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon
70g butter, melted

Mix the egg + sugar well
Mash the bananas until it's gloopy goo, then add to the mix
Mix/blend/whisk until the mix is smooth
Combine baking powder, bicarb, cinnamon + ginger, then add to the mix bit by bit, stirring all the while
Finally, add the butter and mix well until it's smooth
Line a small loaf tin with greaseproof paper and pour in the mix
Bake in a preheated oven 170°C [fan oven] for 50-60mins or until a skewer comes out clean - a bit longer if you like a slight crust

For a small loaf
1 egg
130g sugar
100g well ripe bananas, ie soft
130g flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon
70g butter, melted

Mix the egg + sugar well
Mash the bananas until it's gloopy goo, then add to the mix
Mix/blend/whisk until the mix is smooth
Combine baking powder, bicarb, cinnamon + ginger, then add to the mix bit by bit, stirring all the while
Finally, add the butter and mix well until it's smooth
Line a small loaf tin with greaseproof paper and pour in the mix
Bake in a preheated oven 170°C [fan oven] for 50-60mins or until a skewer comes out clean - a bit longer if you like a slight crust
That going to be amazing thanks so much 🙏 il send some pics over when I do it 😊. I've just seen something called f1 autos what are they and are they worth growing?

That going to be amazing thanks so much 🙏 il send some pics over when I do it 😊. I've just seen something called f1 autos what are they and are they worth growing?
In horticulture f1 usually means first lineage of a cross and so in theory, they are stronger genetics
Unless they are doing a cheeky play on words f1 as in Formula 1 racing - meaning they are very fast autos?

In horticulture f1 usually means first lineage of a cross and so in theory, they are stronger genetics
Unless they are doing a cheeky play on words f1 as in Formula 1 racing - meaning they are very fast autos?
Thanks for the advice :) I might try a blue cheese next.

New grow right now 1x strawberry banana 1x critical orange punch 18-6 light 10L fabric pots with pro+ and perlite

The lady's are one day old

New grow right now 1x strawberry banana 1x critical orange punch 18-6 light 10L fabric pots with pro+ and perlite

The lady's are 2 days old now 😁

20240218_144612.jpg

The lady's are one day old

The lady's are 2 days old now 😁

20240218_144612.jpg
Already off to a great start!

Welcome Amigo :welcome:
Love me a little coco.😉
Anything you need at all I'd love to help.
Just a quick question before you start anything, Do you have a smoke detector in your grow area.
I had a bad fire so I like to make sure everyone is safe.
Have a look at this.:Namaste:
Talk soon.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Thank You for Bill! It never crossed my thoughts that i need a smoke detector in the grow room. 👍 💯

Back
Top Bottom