Hey Everyone!

454g / 1lb

On the subject of CKS seeds.....

I've bought a total of 1 package of 5 seeds.

Of those 5, all 5 germinated, but 2 ended up with stuck seed shells and damaged cotyledons, 1 did not survive, the other did but is very small compared to her sister.

2 sprouted with no issues at all. (1 is a few weeks from harvest, 1 is a few days above soil)

1 sprouted but is dying/dead likely due to my medium being too rich/hot for the seedling.

I called CKS customer service this morning, a couple hours ago. No hassles, just a few basic questions, and replacement package is on the way.

I want to point out that they only guarantee %80 germination and make no guarantee at all as to viable plants, yet they happily agreed to send me replacements even tho at least 1 of the deaths is directly and indisputably my fault and all 5 of my seeds germinated.

I am a TINY bit disappointed with the limited exposure I have to their products, but I cannot say enough good things about my customer service experience, will buy from them again.
Well I'm happy they decided to send you replacements and that you at least have another chance to grow them out. You have a good grow going in right now which is also good. I'm sure if you told them you are a member of 420 magazine they would have had no trouble helping you out. As it is you still got great service.

Who is next? I can't seem to decide
420-magazine-mobile902109750.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Nice

Yea Ive been pretty busy not Much time to myself lately
Hear ya mine picks up next week.

Just wanted say hi and make sure your all good. Thanks for everything again..
Cheers from my bong to yours.

That's the end of the line folks thanks for stopping by and checking out my grow.
Damn angel sent as fack.

Let me know how she smokes. Cks auto?

Yea CKS autoflowers all 4 of them. They smoke great I can't complain. Early Miss kinda has a spicy taste, and my Northern Lights tastes like a sweet pine taste.
Interesting.. i will be doing a nothing lights blue auto from delicious seeds and a la diva auto stepping out of box.

Thinking about picking up early miss. Not sure yet or train wreck.

Back
Top Bottom