Here We Grow Again! Homemade Recovery Drip System - 4 Site - Purple Kush! Stay Tuned

Imtrimmin

hi folks this will be my second grow journal, the last setup i had i was running a dwc plant and the strain was trainwreck. it went okay but a little rocky was learning lots and still am so all tips and critiques are welcomed. i did a 3 5gal bucket dwc grow in between these journals and it turned out amazing, the strain was green crack. i have recently upgraded everything basically except for my 600watt light. i went from a 4x2 tent to the 4x4x6.5 tent, i upgraded my fan to a 6" 450cfm and also my light ficture was changed from a coltube to a air cooled hood. i have also built a 4 site 3gal recovery drip system, it was pretty straight forward to make and i am really hoping that it works out as well as i think it will. any tips on layout would be great, i am going to try some scroging and lollypopping with these girls as well. i am planning to run the drip 24/7 how does that sound ? i have heard so many mixed views on the subject nothing first hand, i have some alligator clips to restrict some water flow. anyways any input on that would be awesome. here we go!

tent size- 4x4x6.5'
Bucket Size - 3.5 gallon x 4
res size- 20gal
fan size- 6' 450cfm
Medium - 100% hydroton
Lights - 1x 600 watt mh/hps
Nutrients - advanced nutrients -sensi grow and bloom, sensizim+nirvana+rhino skin+silicate and h202. for now anyways, more will enter the mix eventually. any input is welcome!
Strain - purple kush
# of Plants: 4

still in the germination stage at the moment so bare with me.
20160622_160809.jpg
20160622_210711.jpg
20160628_205916.jpg
20160628_205936.jpg
20160628_205808.jpg

Quick pic of some smaller buds from my recent dwc harvest green crack is the strain. Super crystaly, I have been smoking the smaller nugs while curing the bigger beauties. Smell and taste came out really potent with an uplifting high.
20160628_223122.jpg

Re: Here We Grow Again! Homemade Recovery Drip System - 4 Site - Purple Kush! Stay Tu

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom