Here We Grow Again! - A-train's DP Auto Ultimate x 2

DSC_12154.JPG
DSC_12164.JPG
Here is my autoultimate mate at 28 days old took these pics on monday.not topped or trained in anyway just left to grow how she wants;) happy growing every1

My topped northern lights I recon will come in close to 60grams from a 2ft plant with breeders weight was 30-40 so it worked out well with that one but I've seen a lot that barley get 10grams after a topping or super cropping.Still a lot to learn with auto's but I agree that LST done well should yield very well:)

DSC_09023.JPG
DSC_09034.JPG
Herd is auto northern lights i grew from a previous grow topped at the 3rd node still grew 4 foot tall and yielded 4 ounce dry of bullet hard bud.pics dont lie.topping does not effect an auto if done at the correct time;) pics dont lie.happy growing every;)

Hey beast I think we need to do a head to head you and i...... once these ultimates get close to finishing I'LL send ya some fine mephisto genetic seeds and we'll grow them out together you can top yours at the correct time and I'll LST mine and we'll see where the bigger yield goes. Would be a great informative journal

And as I have stated many many times in the past autos are a totally different breed as when they were first released they yield way more potent bud now and lots of it if the right strain is chosen ....yes the beast topped that one with no I'll effect BUT there are smaller strains that if topped it WILL decrease the yield. That plant obviously grew fine but the reason I say the jury is still out is because if ypu top an auto and it is stunted for a week or only a few days ot still cannot be veg longer to make up for that topping no matter how hard you try .... you want to see an example of how to get many even tops and not take the chance of stunting look at the white cheese plant of the month ... no topping and more main colas than ypu can count

Atrain mate sounds like a plan im up for the challenge;) i have grown loads of autos and u are right some will not yeild what they state they will.but cause i tried so many diffrent autos upto now and always topped them.so i know certain auto strains are true to there word just about finding them and that has been my aim for the very beginning;) ur a good garderner mate no doubting that u have grown some beautiful plants. I enjoy sharing info with others thats why i joined 420 mag this place is awsome.im up for the challenge mate sounds very exciting:);)

And northern lights auto like the 1 in the pic i have grown it 4 times now topped every time and got same good yield every time.i can name a few autos that u can top and get an excellent yield.u just need to know what to pick.have a great day mate:)

Atrain sounds good il have a look up on them when got home.whats there exact name are they autos.i like ur way of thinking and sharing info.top work mate;)

Great convo going on here guys!!! I am just finishing up my first auto. She is a Buddha Seed Magnum. I did not do any topping with her since this was my first time with autos. These genetics do not need topping of LST lol. She bushed out all naturally it was awesome to watch. Next time i grow her i will top her real early to see what difference there is. I also kinda screwed up my soil from the get go. I put to much compost in the bottom layer and the salt was really f'ing her up for about 2 weeks. I think my buds would be much fatter right now and possibly be ready for harvest, but i am taking her an extra week or so to make up for lost time.

IMG_378710.JPG

P10708141.JPG

P10708102.JPG

Thanks Atrain for having a great journal with great conversation!!!!

Day 27

This update is to note a feed change and show more training teqniques

I'm now feeding 2ml/L grow / micro / bloom /b52 but I'm feeding every 1 and 1/2 days with 1L of water

And I'm now training other branches. With the smart pots my normal way didn't work so I now use paper clips on the side of the pot and cut strip of trash bag to loop around the limb and through the paper clip then use clear scotch tape to secure it to its self. This anchors the limb down without tie in a knot on the plant end and potentially cutting off circulation... I'm now opening the plant up as much as possible to spur more interior growth up for main colas.
20150827_095932-1.jpg

Helga
20150827_095859-1.jpg
20150827_095923-1.jpg

Olga
20150827_100009-1.jpg
20150827_100000-1.jpg

And the sisters
20150827_101225-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom