Herbie's Beans - Black Widow And Super Skunk

Alot to be said about the health of a plant and its ability to help deter pests and pathogens . I still have a little damage from the bugs but minimal and the pm started but i knocked that out for the most part , last year @this time it was as real struggle to keep the PM away along with a littles bud rot on a couple as for the bugs it wasn't to bad but i think that had to do more with the habit around for the benificals I seen Alot of Green lacewings and the wasps
Its heading in the right direction this year though ✌️

There's the line up from front to back Fat Bastard,Jack Herar,Lsd,MoonRocks, Super Skunk, Purple Chem, Another Moon Rocks and Diesel Chem Air Horn the 2 in the back are LSS and Herar ✌️

IMG20240627082635.jpg

The biggest problem i had last year was i was looking for a better less expensive min. Input recipe for my soil so needless to say the plants health last year wasn't what i wanted i readjusted this year's recipe with like 6 inputs+ Xtra compost& Bio char for carbon and housing but I've found that putting the dry input into the moist compost instead of the soil THEN mix that mixture in WITH the soil after a microbe RAMP UP period so mix and let the compost mix sit for a week mixing frequently THEN add THAT to the soil. I did about 3 gallons if compost mix to 20 gallon containers and a small handful in the 1/5 gallon containers for mother's but and if that mixture looks a little lean you can always top dress which i do anyways if called for. So I always have a mixture of compost around just for that 👍✌️

Had to add some gypsum to the top of the soil this morning, it was a little crusty . The gypsum helps break, loosen and aerate that up + its a good CA source Which I want good CA in the Bank before they start to flower CA tends to be overlooked and Im not talking about Cal/mag i believe I get enough MG out of the compost!

I also Fed the soil today 2ozs of Pacific Gro fish , 2 ozs lactobacillus,2ozs cease and 2 ozs EM-1A alfalfa fermentation ladies are a nice translucent green 💚💚💚✌️

IMG20240627095724.jpg

IMG20240627095803.jpg

IMG20240627095732.jpg

Had to add some gypsum to the top of the soil this morning, it was a little crusty . The gypsum helps break, loosen and aerate that up + its a good CA source Which I want good CA in the Bank before they start to flower CA tends to be overlooked and Im not talking about Cal/mag i believe I get enough MG out of the compost!

I also Fed the soil today 2ozs of Pacific Gro fish , 2 ozs lactobacillus,2ozs cease and 2 ozs EM-1A alfalfa fermentation ladies are a nice translucent green 💚💚💚✌️

IMG20240627095724.jpg

IMG20240627095803.jpg

IMG20240627095732.jpg
Sorry 2 gallons of water and substrate care mix for all 9 containers

Pressed out a about 1/2 oz from small nugs in my cleaning tray from last months harvest its Black widow for rosin. I'm hoping it tastes as good as it smells,looks pretty good, could have been a little blonder I Press it out, then the puck and bag go right into the Ardent for decarb for edibles 😎✌️

IMG20240627125235.jpg

IMG20240627125319.jpg

IMG20240627125251.jpg

IMG20240627125303.jpg

Oh good to know! I considered a press at one point (and might again) but without access to Everclear didn't know what to do with the spent pucks...now I do.
That's where i hot my press

Back
Top Bottom