Hempy Kush 400w HPS

Sorry I've been MIA, I owe a lot of catching up around here.

I've taken on a couple other projects, and my days just zip by...

I ain't leaving without sticking some pics today.

Vapaya BPN nutes
P10103941.jpg

P10103991.jpg

P10104021.jpg

Paki Ryder (gave first dose of FF OS today) showing it's first pistils yesterday.
P1010406.jpg
P10104071.jpg

:hug::love::love::love:SISCO:love::love::love::hug:

Got caught back up here! So COOL to have plants from yer own seeds!!!! WOOHOO!!! And what nice healthy plants... you :Namaste:!!!

I am SO TICKLED to see you getting use out of all yer MOTM goodies too!!!!
:thumb:

And I have this image of you runnin' with yer 12-guage invention - :rofl:!!!!

I'm tryin' to wind things down here - or so I thought... then I went and purchased more strains to make seeds from (already popping up)... and I still have a bunch of plants finishing (will be another 5 weeks to finish them all)... and I have clones from a number of strains still going here (more strains I am working on making seed from) and I just can't resist poppin' a few of the seeds I created too! (so far all female seeds ARE female seeds!) And I have already put some plants outside (9 regular strain females in 5gal buckets and 3 in the ground, and 40 unsexed purple autos went in yesterday)... I am evidently not going to be done for some time! The end is NOT in sight at this point! EEK!!!

But I now have time to come PESTER YOU cuz I'm closin' down my journal. I'm having 100% success with creating feminized seeds now so I'm confident the info will help others. I see this happening in YOUR future now that ya created yer own seeds!!!! One small clone can do it all!!! WOOHOO!!! It is SO WONDERFUL you have plants going from YOUR SEEDS! Vapaya - LOVE the name!!!! When I first read it I thought it was an error until I read on! Silly me!

LOVE YOU HONEY!!!!!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Hey Sisco. Man as short as them nodes are on that plant, I'd bet it was female. But then I could've sworn my Bubba Kush was a female. I kind of thought I seen female preflowers on her. 'My Bad'. She's in my 2X4 tent after almost all of her branches have been cut off and thrown away. I am going to put a foil collar around the flowers to catch abit of pollen once they bust some nanners out. Then bag and tag her errrrrr him. I got few strains to play with that are about the right time of life to pollenate with him. He had some hella fat leafs.
I got's one of them there Paki Ryders growing myself. I tell ya I've been looking at this freebie I got Mikromachine Auto. It's a 70 day auto flowerer. And the companey claims up to 320 grams per' Mikromachine Auto | Kannabia Seed Company
Sounds great to me. I got a order coming with 10 different auto's coming in the mail. Sad they are mixed, but I plan on throwing like 7-8 out at once and have them finish around the middle or end of August. Could be sweet. Fact ones called suryp. We'll have to see. Looking in Sisco. Keepem Green

Hey Sisco. Man as short as them nodes are on that plant, I'd bet it was female. But then I could've sworn my Bubba Kush was a female. I kind of thought I seen female preflowers on her. 'My Bad'. She's in my 2X4 tent after almost all of her branches have been cut off and thrown away. I am going to put a foil collar around the flowers to catch abit of pollen once they bust some nanners out. Then bag and tag her errrrrr him. I got few strains to play with that are about the right time of life to pollenate with him. He had some hella fat leafs.
I got's one of them there Paki Ryders growing myself. I tell ya I've been looking at this freebie I got Mikromachine Auto. It's a 70 day auto flowerer. And the companey claims up to 320 grams per' Mikromachine Auto | Kannabia Seed Company
Sounds great to me. I got a order coming with 10 different auto's coming in the mail. Sad they are mixed, but I plan on throwing like 7-8 out at once and have them finish around the middle or end of August. Could be sweet. Fact ones called suryp. We'll have to see. Looking in Sisco. Keepem Green

Hey Sprout! That Suryp is a great medical strain....only thing I ever found that helps my aching Butt. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I tell ya the more I look at the smaller root maker pots the more I want some. They have the smaller ones for propagation. And they really look like they wood give a plant a great start on a heathy root system. Even just using the smaller ones then standard plastic pots. Look at the ones that fit in a standard nursery flat. 10X20" flats. Root Maker Sequence - YouTube
Very intresting. I think I'm going to see where I can find acouple flat inserts. Hey Sisco, I got a good looking Paki Ryder up also. I'll try to get acouple pics up of them tonite. I should be getting my order of lowriders in soon. I got 10 fem seeds for 50$. Best deal I've found so far on lowryder fem seeds. One day I want to raise some seeds from lowryder. I got some homies back home that wood love acouple hundred seeds from them. Man they could harvest by end of July. Man them flowers wood have more sun than they could use back home in Arkansas or Missery. Well Sisco Keepem Green

NAAAAAAAAAWWWWICE! bruddah! loving those seeeeeeexy lil, vapz! mmmm mmmm mmmm nice green tint to em' so howz that diy air siscopot doing? looks like it has potentialare you seeing any air pruning going down? a busy man tends to stay out of trouble so good to hear your nice n busy! :cheer::allgood::rocker:

Thanks BigI-D! I've got a upskirt shot of my first Vap coming in a few, the root prunning is not visible to me, but the growth on this auto is un-believable, to me. Pics of her will be put up too.

Out of trouble and out of control.

:hug::love::love::love:SISCO:love::love::love::hug:

Got caught back up here! So COOL to have plants from yer own seeds!!!! WOOHOO!!! And what nice healthy plants... you :Namaste:!!!

I am SO TICKLED to see you getting use out of all yer MOTM goodies too!!!!
:thumb:

And I have this image of you runnin' with yer 12-guage invention - :rofl:!!!!

I'm tryin' to wind things down here - or so I thought... then I went and purchased more strains to make seeds from (already popping up)... and I still have a bunch of plants finishing (will be another 5 weeks to finish them all)... and I have clones from a number of strains still going here (more strains I am working on making seed from) and I just can't resist poppin' a few of the seeds I created too! (so far all female seeds ARE female seeds!) And I have already put some plants outside (9 regular strain females in 5gal buckets and 3 in the ground, and 40 unsexed purple autos went in yesterday)... I am evidently not going to be done for some time! The end is NOT in sight at this point! EEK!!!

But I now have time to come PESTER YOU cuz I'm closin' down my journal. I'm having 100% success with creating feminized seeds now so I'm confident the info will help others. I see this happening in YOUR future now that ya created yer own seeds!!!! One small clone can do it all!!! WOOHOO!!! It is SO WONDERFUL you have plants going from YOUR SEEDS! Vapaya - LOVE the name!!!! When I first read it I thought it was an error until I read on! Silly me!

LOVE YOU HONEY!!!!!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

So glad to see you peeking in to my garden again, and yes it's the Vapaya:high-five:!

Just go with the flo G420, there is no "I'm only going to grow 420 plants, and then that's it.." In reality the seeds own us....we will do it's bidding and that's that.

I have no boubt that Producing Feminized Seeds Using Colloidal Silver will go on to be the reason for the collapse of the fem. seed trade. lol Thanks. :thumb:

I'll have to take a clone and make some Vapaya fem. seeds :high-five:

Thanks for the great news!

Much love and respect to you G420 :circle-of-love:

You were right, I found the first sign of sex on #2 a day or so back. I remember using a CD to catch the pollen a while back, just cutt off everything but the main head.

I'm going to try to stay away from vendors for a bit, nothing against variaty, just want to save some bucks for a bit.

I'll look into those new strains later and thanks for peeping in again bro.

Plants looking great!! Nice little hair shot on the Vapaya! I like how your plants are always to nice and green! Greenest plants on 420.com! :high-five::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom