Hemp Greenhouse 2024 Fall Grow

GPCannabis

Hey everyone 👋

i found myself here daily for a good while during the beginning of my AS (ankylosing spondylitis) journey, started getting better, got worse, got better, got way worse..

anyways…10 months in on stem cells, been working my ass off, finally recovering from the last bad relapse. during my time away from here i filed for a hemp growers permit for my state, its a great option. i follow the rules and if i need to test i do it as the hemp laws state, 30 Days Prior To Harvest, so everything will be legal hemp thca.

currently i am growing:

Blueberry Muffins 1
Black Cherry Gelato 1
Point Break 1
Tangerine Dream Auto 2

All from purchased seed.

Point Break has something wrong with it as its a dwarf, keeping it going to learn and see if I can save it, though i doubt it.

Cover Girl (in tent and in flower)

Gorilla Glue #12 1
Blueberry Muffin 1
GMO Cookies 1
Punch Breath 1

All from purchased clones.

Cover Girl in flower 1
Cover Girl clone 4

Cover Girl is my own strain, sour diesel pollination to og kush, it absolutely incredible, its like og kush with fruity pebbles. why Cover Girl? shes easy, breezy….

currently i have 14 plants in stages from seedling to flower, 2 seeds germinating, 6 Tops from my 6 current plants in veg in the clone station.

My Greenhouse

12x22, decked up off ground, vevor u channel and greenhouse film, i basically built a pole barn off the back of an existing structure with a single pitch roof and closed it like a greenhouse. i have 6 2
1000 watt equivalent lights, four 20” vents fans built into the walls, two at the high point are blowing air out, two at low point are blowing air in. fans are automated to shut off at sunset to conserve heat, lights are also automated. i also have 4 fans inside the tent creating “wind”. i get everything to sip, nutes in soil, straight water in chute, i have water run to the greenhouse, with filtered inside greenhouse for watering.

its still archaic in here, getting it functional was goal 1, i brought my camping sleeping pad in yesterday and took a nap in here. its usually 60 degrees in am, 90 at peak, but always enjoyable because of the breeze.

as insane as all this sounds, 100% of this is for me. my condition is technically in end stage, yet i am still working everyday and not stopping any time soon. cannabis is like 1/3 of my med program, currently i consume an ounce every 4/5 days, so I need 100 ounces a year to not be stressed out about running out of flower and being sick. my hope is grow enough that o cam jar and save, always bee 1 year out, so save enough from this grow to get me all the way to the next season, then I will always be smoking dynamite cured flower.

stay tuned…i am gonna grow some plants.

IMG_9652.jpeg

IMG_9654.jpeg

IMG_9655.jpeg

IMG_9659.jpeg

IMG_9657.jpeg

IMG_9660.jpeg

IMG_9661.jpeg

IMG_9663.jpeg

IMG_9666.jpeg

IMG_9665.jpeg

Hey GP!

I’m sorry to hear about your health issues. Wow a zip every 4 to 5 days? How do you consume it? Ever heard of tacking RSO? Here’s link just in case >>> Tacking RSO

Wow that’s a really nice greenhouse space!!
I smoke, use whats basically RSO that a buddy makes for me (use this in an electric dab vape), and gummies. through my business i now manufacture my own 25 mg THC Sativa & Indica gummies, along with Amanita Muscaria Gummies. I usually take either 2 or 4 gummies at a time, so 100 mg THC in one hit. I use to take 100 mg THC / 500 mg CBD at once when i was full fledge AS relapse, i have since nearly eliminated CBD from my med program entirely.

but at the end of the week, i will smoke an ounce to an ounce an half….all with zero buzz 😂 sure makes me feel better though.

Back
Top Bottom