Help - Something is wrong I think - Close to harvest but?

Actually, hubby has no interest in it. I wish!
Lol more for you! .

I know the feeling though. I'll be telling my girl something about my grow, all excited. And after a min I'll see her eyes flicker towards her phone, and then i notice that the last 4 responses from her are kinda the same as we do to the kids when they talk too much...she's very skilled at subtle patronizing lol

OK, I figured something had to be wrong with my timer; I checked again and it was turning on for 45 minutes once during the dark period. So now I have it back to 12 12 and we will see. I've been reading around on other sites, and apparently this happens a lot. I have been through a lot on this first grow, and have learned so much!
I'm going to ride it out and see if anything improves. I will repost as I go. Thanks again to all of you!

That happened to someone else recently, I was going to reply for you to check it but you beat me to it! Good luck hope it works out....be on watch for possible hermies due to stress

It was bumped or something like that, probably during the water change. I could hardly tell it, as the timer is one of those that you push down or pull up around a dial.
I'm going to see what happens. One plant doesn't seem to be affected as much by the change - but the other one is flipping out.

Several days later, here are the plants. As you can see, the revegging is happening all over; We are in flower, with new white hairs all over the place. I added nutrients for blooming to the plain water I had in the reservoir (for flushing), made sure the timing on the lights is 12:12, and continue to "scrog" the plants, tucking them under my trellis screen.
I would appreciate any and all comments! Thanks.
DSCF15797.jpg

View image in gallery

Time will tell. The times I got an unwanted reveg happening, the plants seemed to get stuck in that mode and never really flowered properly. I always gave up after a few weeks though. I'm sure they'll turn around eventually, it may just take a while

Time will tell. The times I got an unwanted reveg happening, the plants seemed to get stuck in that mode and never really flowered properly. I always gave up after a few weeks though. I'm sure they'll turn around eventually, it may just take a while

They look better every day, lots of new hairs. The tent smells delicious. The strain is ak47. I'm estimating another month.

Hopefully yes. Every situation will vary. In my case I found that they grew pistils and flowered, but never flowered properly- were always very spindly and strange looking, with very small buds.

Hopefully yes. Every situation will vary. In my case I found that they grew pistils and flowered, but never flowered properly- were always very spindly and strange looking, with very small buds.

Should I trim some of the growth?

Well that's a bit subjective so there isn't really a 'should', but you certainly can thin things out if you feel like it. I usually remove the most shaded undergrowth after the stretch period. And trim up overly bushy growth and the occasional fan leaf if it's creating too much shade.

Well that's a bit subjective so there isn't really a 'should', but you certainly can thin things out if you feel like it. I usually remove the most shaded undergrowth after the stretch period. And the trim up overly bushy growth and the occasional fan leaf if it's creating too much shade.

Ok. Then I will trim. I've been training the shoots under the net, but there are straggly bits here and there.

Ok, today I did some monster cropping, placing the shoots in a glass of water, to see if roots will form.

OK, update. Now in week three of reflowering after accidental reveg. There are a lot of buds. I haven't topped my nutes since changing the water and putting blooming mix in (general hydroponics). I have added a bit of hydroguard a few days ago, and the water looks good. PH is exactly 6.5 today, down from 7. Temp is steady, humidity also - 75-81 deg. F., 44 to 61 percent hum. I have uploaded pics to show current situation.

Does this look like it will create a crop I can smoke? LOL - I hope so.

OK, some new photos of my grow - lots of buds, even though they are small. Looking at my daily photos of the grow, I can see the growth. The buds are fattening up; the growth of new foliage has stopped, but the buds are bulking up.
I still have not added nutrients, just water to keep the reservoir at 10 gallons of water. The PH is settling down, today being 6.4; we began at 7, but have been steadily going down. I plan to change the water in the reservoir next week; How much longer? I am estimating I have three to four weeks left on this, but would appreciate any knowledgeable ones here who can tell me what they think?
DSCF17004.JPG
DSCF16994.JPG
DSCF16985.JPG
DSCF17004.JPG
DSCF17064.JPG
DSCF17083.JPG
DSCF17014.JPG
DSCF17094.JPG
DSCF17023.JPG

Well, if they've gotten over the reveg confusion and are fully on track for flowering now- which is unclear to me, then they look like they're at about week three of flowering in terms of development

Back
Top Bottom