Hello From Vivosun

VIVOSUN

Dear all,

We at VIVOSUN are passionate growers. We founded VIVOSUN over ten years ago in Los Angeles and have become the leading online retailer of indoor gardening products because we love growing and we know what consumers need to be successful. We design our products to ensure that all our customers can achieve professional results regardless of experience. We lead the industry in unique, patented technologies that have made us one of the most recognized and sought-after growing labels on the market today.

At our LA headquarters, we continue to test and refine our products so we can offer the quality our customers expect. We pursue design and quality backed by the highest knowledge in material sciences that ensure our customers the best results. Simply, we love what we grow. Our products include Grow tents, Grow lights, Ventilation & other accessories.

1646117636062.png

WHO ARE WE FOR
VIVOSUN is for grow-it yourself who want to grow what they love. They demand the highest quality experience that makes growing their own easy no matter what their skill level. Together, we create a better growing culture.

OUR BRAND POSITION
We are revolutionizing indoor growing for all people. These values act as filters and inspiration for any brand touchpoint. These collective values define how we interact with the world.

We’re so happy to meet all of you. We want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of where they come from or who they are—your experience means a lot to us, and we hope we can offer a space for you to continue doing what you love, and to share that with new friends.

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to seeing you here!

Best regards,
VIVOSUN

Dear all,

We at VIVOSUN are passionate growers. We founded VIVOSUN over ten years ago in Los Angeles and have become the leading online retailer of indoor gardening products because we love growing and we know what consumers need to be successful. We design our products to ensure that all our customers can achieve professional results regardless of experience. We lead the industry in unique, patented technologies that have made us one of the most recognized and sought-after growing labels on the market today.

At our LA headquarters, we continue to test and refine our products so we can offer the quality our customers expect. We pursue design and quality backed by the highest knowledge in material sciences that ensure our customers the best results. Simply, we love what we grow. Our products include Grow tents, Grow lights, Ventilation & other accessories.

1646117636062.png

WHO ARE WE FOR
VIVOSUN is for grow-it yourself who want to grow what they love. They demand the highest quality experience that makes growing their own easy no matter what their skill level. Together, we create a better growing culture.

OUR BRAND POSITION
We are revolutionizing indoor growing for all people. These values act as filters and inspiration for any brand touchpoint. These collective values define how we interact with the world.

We’re so happy to meet all of you. We want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of where they come from or who they are—your experience means a lot to us, and we hope we can offer a space for you to continue doing what you love, and to share that with new friends.

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to seeing you here!

Best regards,
VIVOSUN
Thank you so much for your support we really appreciate it.:thanks:

Stay safe
Bill

I guess my main concern and only question is:

Have you guys fixed the problem with your oscillating fans and how some of them catch fire?? Ive read of at least a couple people who have had their tent on fire(and almost the whole house) because of those fans.
Yes the problem is solved. We have helped everyone who had the issue. But its something we are fighting very hard to put behind us .

Woooo, LKABudman, as usual you make a very convincing argument. I'm a fan and that tent setup is tiiiiight! where do we pick up those wire tray thingies? I've wanted one for over a year now... Welcome Vivosun, thank you for becoming a contributing member of this amazing community and organization (finally!). Honesty and openness are the currency at 420, thank you for your initial investment.

@ReservoirDog If you mean the wire rack on the back of the tent, I picked that up from Lowes labeled as a wire closet/pantry shelf. If you mean the trays the plants are sitting on, I got the trays from Amazon and had the wire shelves laying around (old oven shelf, etc).
Happy Growing.

Thank you for joining and welcome @VIVOSUN
My first MH/HPS was Vivosun.

And I absolutely love your hydro pumps! Best bang for the buck in the market, and highly dependable.

We founded VIVOSUN over ten years ago in Los Angeles

Well, that explains why I have gotten the impression that your products, on the whole, are somewhat better than the average level of Chinese stuff being sold on Amazon, ;).

I am a customer! Not exactly financing your Caribbean vacations, LOL. But I've bought one of your 4" exhaust fans, 4" carbon filters, a 50-pack of grow bags ("Not just good for cannabis!"), and a few odds & ends.

I didn't know a thing about your brand when I made my first purchase (the fan and filter). I was basically shopping by price, and it got down to between you and some other company. I guess it was luck that I ended up buying your products. I kept narrowing my choices until it was between your company and a comparably-priced brand. I happened to have a couple of questions about the other company's products, so I tried the online support contact options. A week or so later, I still hadn't received a response, so I attempted to call them - and learned that their phone had been disconnected :rolleyes: (and this was a company that was still actively making sales). So the choice, at that point, was an easy one. Thinking about it now, though... I guess it is kind of impressive that you were able to basically match the prices of a company that couldn't even afford to keep its telephone support line in service or its "support desk chair" occupied with an actual person. This would have been, IDK, three or four years ago, I think.

I guess my main concern and only question is:

Have you guys fixed the problem with your oscillating fans and how some of them catch fire?? Ive read of at least a couple people who have had their tent on fire(and almost the whole house) because of those fans.

Please tell me that the issue you mentioned was ONLY with the oscillating fans, and not with the exhaust fans - because, as it turned out, I have not actually gotten around to using the one I purchased yet, due (at various times) to the setup that was on its last legs not having fully expired yet, an interruption in my indoor gardening, and... poor.

Well, that explains why I have gotten the impression that your products, on the whole, are somewhat better than the average level of Chinese stuff being sold on Amazon, ;).

I am a customer! Not exactly financing your Caribbean vacations, LOL. But I've bought one of your 4" exhaust fans, 4" carbon filters, a 50-pack of grow bags ("Not just good for cannabis!"), and a few odds & ends.

I didn't know a thing about your brand when I made my first purchase (the fan and filter). I was basically shopping by price, and it got down to between you and some other company. I guess it was luck that I ended up buying your products. I kept narrowing my choices until it was between your company and a comparably-priced brand. I happened to have a couple of questions about the other company's products, so I tried the online support contact options. A week or so later, I still hadn't received a response, so I attempted to call them - and learned that their phone had been disconnected :rolleyes: (and this was a company that was still actively making sales). So the choice, at that point, was an easy one. Thinking about it now, though... I guess it is kind of impressive that you were able to basically match the prices of a company that couldn't even afford to keep its telephone support line in service or its "support desk chair" occupied with an actual person. This would have been, IDK, three or four years ago, I think.

Please tell me that the issue you mentioned was ONLY with the oscillating fans, and not with the exhaust fans - because, as it turned out, I have not actually gotten around to using the one I purchased yet, due (at various times) to the setup that was on its last legs not having fully expired yet, an interruption in my indoor gardening, and... poor.
It was just one style of fan that has been pulled from the market.

Back
Top Bottom