Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

Such beauties, and though the plant shuffle may have been a bit of a pain the bum, it's really nice to see them all individually out of the tent. Those solo shots really show off the great trim job and the stacks on the ends of those stems.

Gorgeous!
Thanks Shed:high-five: I'm getting really excited to see how they turn out.
Really like moving them to the 4x4 area week/or more before the chop. It seems that it holds a cooler temp. Really start to turn colors, and get dense too. Temp is a little low but they can take it.
IMG_20230218_080159534.jpg

I’m not sure if it’s Shed or someone else has a tip for using a loop on a cellphone 📱. :high-five: :passitleft::Namaste:CL🍀
Hell yeah. I definitely need to work on this. It seems a little bro science how I harvest.
Appreciate the help Captain going to look into it.
Cheers bro
Further proof that no one reads signatures!
:rofl:
Thanks Shed

The colors are coming in quite spectacular and the frost is getting deep on the buds.
Your gals are going total YumYum on ya GG! I can only imagine the flavor they are going to provide.
:passitleft:
Hey Nev,
They are turning nice colors now, really excited about this run. Smells are loud and buds getting heavy.
All the plants had their final watering couple days ago. Going to let the soil dry out completely before harvesting.
Cheers buddy
You get that glitter!

🤍🧡🤍🧡🤍🧡
Hey Tbizzal.
I'm trying T, had some hiccups this round, which was a learning experience but still excited about these girls.
Hope you are having a great Sunday.

Have some great news this morning, have two new members of the family :cheer: Sour G in the house.
IMG_20230219_113023932_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230219_113013746_HDR.jpg

Think I figured out why there was some deficiencies this run.

Went all tap water ( stop using dehumidifier water) and cut back on my cal/mag by half. Well the brain finally kick in realizing my tap water is soft, only 60ppms. Think I should have been adding full strength, 4 to 5 mls a gal.
My Veg plants have also lightened up in color too.
Hope you guys have a great Sunday

Hey Nev,
They are turning nice colors now, really excited about this run. Smells are loud and buds getting heavy.
All the plants had their final watering couple days ago. Going to let the soil dry out completely before harvesting.
Cheers buddy

Hey Tbizzal.
I'm trying T, had some hiccups this round, which was a learning experience but still excited about these girls.

Have some great news this morning, have two new members of the family :cheer: Sour G in the house.

Went all tap water ( stop using dehumidifier water) and cut back on my cal/mag by half. Well the brain finally kick in realizing my tap water is soft, only 60ppms. Think I should have been adding full strength, 4 to 5 mls a gal.
Congratulations 🎈🍾🎊 GG. :party: :happy-birthday::cheer::theband::thumb::Namaste: CL🍀

Hey Nev,
Cheers buddy

Hey Tbizzal.

Congrats Big Daddy!

👯‍♂️

Sorry everyone, I've have been super busy the last couple of days. I'm going to catch up on your journals soon.

We are getting close to harvest. Might scope them tomorrow and if we are in the window, I'll cut my lights off and hopefully harvest on Wednesday
Hope everyone is feeling great today!

Almost forgot the veg
Cheers folks,

Congratulations 🎈🍾🎊 GG. :party: :happy-birthday::cheer::theband::thumb::Namaste: CL🍀
Thanks CL, hope you good bro
Congrats Big Daddy!

👯‍♂️
Thanks T

You the man Shed :high-five: Appreciate it.
Those colas so look nice you did a great job with the training for sure. Thats a killer harvest right there:yummy:! And congratz on adding the ladies to the fam!
Thanks DC, I try to get as much light to the bottom middle part of the plant.

I'll cut my lights off and hopefully harvest on Wednesday
I hope you have plenty of sharp Scissors and enough vegetable oil to spray on them. You going to be even busier soon. :)

Thanks Shed:high-five: I'm getting really excited to see how they turn out.
Really like moving them to the 4x4 area week/or more before the chop. It seems that it holds a cooler temp. Really start to turn colors, and get dense too. Temp is a little low but they can take it.
IMG_20230218_080159534.jpg

Hell yeah. I definitely need to work on this. It seems a little bro science how I harvest.
Appreciate the help Captain going to look into it.
Cheers bro

:rofl:
Thanks Shed
That's some damn frostiness GG, my goodness, great work. That fade you have going is awesome and interesting to see your temp/RH ranges. I'd have to open a window in the basement to get it that cold at night. Kind of hard to explain to the fam why that is a necessity in the dead of winter....

I know I have my own but I'm still jealous 😂😂 I want that one with the extra icing on it lol it's not fair that your going to harvest before me too it's like when your at the restaurant and everyone's eating but your plates delayed 😂😂

I hope you have plenty of sharp Scissors and enough vegetable oil to spray on them. You going to be even busier soon. :)
Hey Nev,
lol..Mrs. GG bought me a ton of scissors at the dollar store. They're ok, but not like my old pair. I need to buy a nice set soon.
Yesterday, I took off the majority of fan leaves, just to make it a little easier..lol
That's some damn frostiness GG, my goodness, great work. That fade you have going is awesome and interesting to see your temp/RH ranges. I'd have to open a window in the basement to get it that cold at night. Kind of hard to explain to the fam why that is a necessity in the dead of winter....
That's funny 024 🤣
My humidity is a little high but temps are good.
IMG_20230221_054951924.jpg
lights come on at 6am, just unplugged them. Still have my fans blowing too. All the soil is dry and it's time to harvest tomorrow.
All cloudy with some amber. The Uplift has a little clear but mostly cloudy.
I know I have my own but I'm still jealous 😂😂 I want that one with the extra icing on it lol it's not fair that your going to harvest before me too it's like when your at the restaurant and everyone's eating but your plates delayed 😂😂
Man you have incredible looking flowers that I would love to roll a fat J with bro. Your cheese plants are lovely my friend but thank you for the compliment.:headbanger:

That is some amazing looking bud nice work:thumb:
Thanks Con, like your cat sig pic..lol..my wife took off my Tom Petty pic and put up our grumpy cat. Lol.. it's whatever, now I can't change it
Cheers

I'd like to roll a fatty out of any of them too! Beautiful work!
Thanks a lot Stone, hope you are feeling better!

59 days
Couple random pics before trim jail..lol
IMG_20230221_062929836~2.jpg

IMG_20230221_062915644.jpg

IMG_20230221_062906575.jpg
IMG_20230221_062843419.jpg

IMG_20230221_062803023.jpg
IMG_20230221_062720695.jpg

IMG_20230221_062702920.jpg

IMG_20230221_062448301.jpg

The next set in the 5x5
IMG_20230221_062419679.jpg

Appreciate everyone following along. You guys rock.
I'm going to pump the breaks on picture taking, slow this journal down and get my old ass to work. :circle-of-love:

IMG_20230221_062751763.jpg

Thanks a lot Stone, hope you are feeling better!

59 days
Couple random pics before trim jail..lol
IMG_20230221_062929836~2.jpg

IMG_20230221_062915644.jpg

IMG_20230221_062906575.jpg
IMG_20230221_062843419.jpg

IMG_20230221_062803023.jpg
IMG_20230221_062720695.jpg

IMG_20230221_062702920.jpg

IMG_20230221_062448301.jpg

The next set in the 5x5
IMG_20230221_062419679.jpg

Appreciate everyone following along. You guys rock.
I'm going to pump the breaks on picture taking, slow this journal down and get my old ass to work. :circle-of-love:

IMG_20230221_062751763.jpg
Hey bro I know you’re gonna let me in on the fatty right?lol Great job bro 😍👍 CL🍀 :morenutes: :high-five::bravo:

Back
Top Bottom