HashGirl's 2021/2022 Grow: Blue Dream, Clementine, Gelato & Pineapple Express In ProMix

Not supposed to be food. Supposed to be a treat. :morenutes:
Old fashioned farm boy here - a treat is walking around the garden picking stuff
Carrots, beetroot, radish, rhubarb, loganberries, apples, pears, damson, plums, philbert nuts...
However, I'd rather eat an Oreo than feed it to my kids

Old fashioned farm boy here - a treat is walking around the garden picking stuff
Carrots, beetroot, radish, rhubarb, loganberries, apples, pears, damson, plums, philbert nuts...
However, I'd rather eat an Oreo than feed it to my kids
@Growings, please bring some fruits & veggies for @Azimuth.

Hmmm, wondering what would pair well with Oreo's?

Milk. Milk always goes with cookies. Tea is good, too but I don't think I would drink tea with Oreos. I like Oreos by themselves.

We have babies this morning:

IMG_5224.jpeg

IMG_5226.jpeg

IMG_5228.jpeg

IMG_5230.jpeg

Still no taproot on the Purple Kushes so I'm going to plant them today regardless. I really hope they come up. I still have 3 seeds left so if they don't, I'm not entirely out of luck yet.

I can't believe I'm sitting here discussing what might go with a North American biscuit I've never heard of
Time to twist up, and a visit to the tent might be in order I think

Congrats on the babies! :yahoo:

Thanks, guys. I threw the remaining 3 Purple Kush seeds into water this morning as the original 2 haven't sprouted or even cracked the surface yet. They were in water for 24 hours, in a damp paper towel for 4 days, at the end of which were still no taproots but I planted them regardless and today is Day 3 with no movement. If the next 3 Purple Kushes don't pan out (the seeds are from 2017), I'll have to think of what else to put in the tent with the Gelatos.

Maybe, I'll do the Blue Dream and the Gelatos together. Blue Dream is supposed to be colourful as well. :hmmmm: Of course, that will leave me with a decision on what to grow with the Pineapple Express. I'll have to look at my seed list.

A day late, but congrats on the new little ones, HG,
and I hope those 3 PK seeds do the right thing!

:yummy::passitleft:Super late. Sorry I missed the start. What an awesome first write up and amazing variety of genetics. I enjoy your journals so count me in!

GELATO x2 - Major Terpenes include (in order of most to least) Caryophyllene, Limonene, Humulene:
Gelato is a well-balanced hybrid, with 55% indica and 45% sativa. Despite being indica-dominant, Gelato offers energizing and uplifting effects. Due to its enormous 27% THC content, this strain is perfect for those who enjoy a long-lasting high. It requires very little bud to experience its strong effects.
While this strain is tough to grow, its loaded THC content and above average yields make Gelato a must-try for those who want a challenge with huge rewards.
You seriously just sold me on buying some Gelato seeds! Thanks a lot...

PINEAPPLE EXPRESS x2 - Major terpenes include Caryophyllene, Myrcene, Pinene:
The low CBD level is not to be mistaken as something ineffective or useless; this strain, despite the 1% CBD level, can effectively relieve users from stress, anxiety, and depression.
GREAT...now this one too?! WTH? Maybe I shouldn't watch your journals! Spending my money for me without even trying that hard.

Blessings on you and all these plants!!!

:welcome:everyone. I'm so happy you're all here. And, no worries about the late comers. It's not like there's anything going on in the garden so you haven't missed anything yet. :battingeyelashes:
I'm late too but here now and awesome, psyched. And FYI, and for what it's worth, I have grown the Pineapple Express and am currently growing a Gelato, both autos, but same base weed, and having smoked the PE and smoked Gelato before, I totally agree with all you said on these strains. So tasty...good for you. My PE auto was a gigantic plant with lots of side branching. It'll be interesting to see if the photo is the same. Thanks, pulling up a chair!

:yummy::passitleft:Super late. Sorry I missed the start. What an awesome first write up and amazing variety of genetics. I enjoy your journals so count me in!

You seriously just sold me on buying some Gelato seeds! Thanks a lot...

GREAT...now this one too?! WTH? Maybe I shouldn't watch your journals! Spending my money for me without even trying that hard.

Blessings on you and all these plants!!!

I'm late too but here now and awesome, psyched. And FYI, and for what it's worth, I have grown the Pineapple Express and am currently growing a Gelato, both autos, but same base weed, and having smoked the PE and smoked Gelato before, I totally agree with all you said on these strains. So tasty...good for you. My PE auto was a gigantic plant with lots of side branching. It'll be interesting to see if the photo is the same. Thanks, pulling up a chair!

A day late, but congrats on the new little ones, HG,
and I hope those 3 PK seeds do the right thing!

Thanks, guys. The Purple Kushes aren't looking good but Felonious suggested putting them on top of the fridge to see if that would help. I put the damp paper towel and seeds in a baggy first so the paper towel doesn't dry out.

Back
Top Bottom