Hash Hound's Searching For His Puta Blanca

well 2022 was a pretty good year in the grow room, and my latest seed project was a success
my friend said the last batch was my best grow ever, potency, taste, looks.

currently each plant flowering in the room has been pollinated with my Widow pollen

Peyote Critical,

my Widow

one of her crosses Bubba Kush Widow, doesn't like being topped and different then the other one I grew which had full cola, no space. I hope she's as good.

and my Hound Dawg (chemd x w) x w). It was the last seed I had of her and sprouted upside down. Not worried about the size, I wanted a clone and maybe some seeds. She was way behind the others so I had to wait til week 2 of flower to take a clone. It showed roots in 14 days but no growth seen yet.

everything is progressing nicely. just finished 6th wk going to start 7th wk droughting.
I can say the last few grows have been very frosty since I started using Roots Terp Tea Bloom, a little in the soil with the DrE and a few teas of it and that's it. Except for a few very light doses of Blue Planet in the Widow sip

Peyote Critical wicking two quarts+ a day

my Widow sipping about a quart a day

Bubba Kush Widow she not very thirsty

Hound Dawg surprisingly wicks up a quart a day for her size

this is my Hound Dawg finished 7 day drought, I thought that was enough for a 2g pot. She could have gone longer.
I gave her a quart on top and on bottom yesterday and a quart today on bottom today, all wicked up already.

this a top of my Bubba Kush x Widow. She didn't start flowering til third week 12/12 four weeks later loaded with cloudy tris at 7 weeks and starting to fox tail and new pistols. I would say by the book shes done but I'm still giving her another week or two.

the Widow mom was cut back for the 11th time today at day 257. I went about as far back as I could.
I just sprouted a seed I made from her sister plant and if she is as good as the clones I've been growing I'll eventually grow the mom out.

this is one of her clones my back up mom at day 91 after the 3rd cut back

I recently harvested my Hound Dawg and early dry test bud kicks ass. I took a clone of her two weeks into flowering.
I soaked a peat pot with some @Blue Planet Nutrients Easy Weed and used clone gel and saw roots in two weeks

I put it in a 1g root pot and nipped the tip of the top

The new growth was all single curly leaf. After picking most of them off the plant has exploded with growth
this is day 38

this day 71

this is a clone of her at day 16

three weeks and no signs of roots, oh well, that plant served it's usefulness and will be replaced with one of the clones I took from her. I gotta stop

I like your moo cow square bucket!

yes, 4g bucket 2" hole saw if I remember and heavy duty landscape fabric.
I was going to add a wick but I wanted to try it as for starters.

Back
Top Bottom