spamshq

This is a calyx at very bottom
05EB126E-A02F-4714-9074-D4E0A86A8E3D.jpeg

At the main top there a few amber. Do you think I can harvest in a week and flush now
F917E488-FCA6-4EE9-B5CD-D7BFC7A329CB.jpeg

Had a few issues with light too low causing the crispy leaves at top. Any advice when to harvest. Buds at bottom still have white pistils
B80FD3BB-9251-468C-8D77-9D2E215FBC74.jpeg

You can always do a two part harvest if your wanting top and bottom equal on color. I do this on many of the strains I grow. I harvest the top nugs when I see the color of trichomes I like and let the bottom go for another week to match.

You can always do a two part harvest if your wanting top and bottom equal on color. I do this on many of the strains I grow. I harvest the top nugs when I see the color of trichomes I like and let the bottom go for another week to match.
Only problem I’m finding is that I won’t be able to dry in my tent cause of the lights and can’t think of another place to dry it

Only problem I’m finding is that I won’t be able to dry in my tent cause of the lights and can’t think of another place to dry it
A common problem we all have , I’m on eBay now about to pull the trigger on a small refrigerator so I can low and slow cure in there . I want to try this and since I don’t have anywhere else to dry it this is my option. I still have another 20 days or longer though

This is a calyx at very bottom
05EB126E-A02F-4714-9074-D4E0A86A8E3D.jpeg

At the main top there a few amber. Do you think I can harvest in a week and flush now
F917E488-FCA6-4EE9-B5CD-D7BFC7A329CB.jpeg

Had a few issues with light too low causing the crispy leaves at top. Any advice when to harvest. Buds at bottom still have white pistils
B80FD3BB-9251-468C-8D77-9D2E215FBC74.jpeg
Looking Good ! Can't wait to try your FREE SAMPLES .... lol.

A common problem we all have , I’m on eBay now about to pull the trigger on a small refrigerator so I can low and slow cure in there . I want to try this and since I don’t have anywhere else to dry it this is my option. I still have another 20 days or longer though
Thinking of having to just suck it up and have a couch lock top bud and all milky lower buds

Haha thanks man! Does the bud look healthy?
Looks great to me ! Like someone said earlier, you can harvest the stuff that's done & leave the rest to finish another week. It will open up the top & get more light to the lower stuff. If you are worried about it going Hermie, I wouldn't at this point. The plant will be done in 7 - 10 days on the lower stuff & the plant isn't producing seeds that fast. It would be done before you ever got a seed.

Don't need to flush unless you are doing a hydro run & I'm not sure they still flush. People use to think it made the smoke smoother & less harsh by flushing out the nutrients. Then they realized it's the cure that does it & not the flush.
When you quit feeding & start flushing you will notice the leaves all turning yellow. The plant is canabalizing itself to get nutrients because you are starving it. All my leaves are green still on the day I chop. I usually feed the day before I chop because I harvest each plant in 2 steps. I cut the top 1/2 of my branches off that have buds that are done & hang them to dry. A week later I chop the rest of it down. Gives the little buds on the bottom time to finish up better.

Don't need to flush unless you are doing a hydro run & I'm not sure they still flush. People use to think it made the smoke smoother & less harsh by flushing out the nutrients. Then they realized it's the cure that does it & not the flush.
When you quit feeding & start flushing you will notice the leaves all turning yellow. The plant is canabalizing itself to get nutrients because you are starving it. All my leaves are green still on the day I chop. I usually feed the day before I chop because I harvest each plant in 2 steps. I cut the top 1/2 of my branches off that have buds that are done & hang them to dry. A week later I chop the rest of it down. Gives the little buds on the bottom time to finish up better.
Ah fair enough. Fed again today. Will probably be harvesting in a week top buds first if I can find a way to dry it but if not then just the whole thing

This is probably gonna be a really dumb question but I’m a new grower in so I’m going to ask it. So do you just cut off the main cola that you want to harvest and let the rest of the plant continue on until it’s tricomes are the color that you want??? I want to do a partial harvest on the plant which mine is an auto flower is that not going to stress it and take it a couple weeks to recover from that Cut??

This is probably gonna be a really dumb question but I’m a new grower in so I’m going to ask it. So do you just cut off the main cola that you want to harvest and let the rest of the plant continue on until it’s tricomes are the color that you want??? I want to do a partial harvest on the plant which mine is an auto flower is that not going to stress it and take it a couple weeks to recover from that Cut??
I chop off all the buds I see that are ready for my linking. So on some of the lower level I may chop the top nug and leave the ones under that. The recover is not what you think in late flower. All it will do is seal off the cuts, the plant is done growing meaning branches and bud sites. All it will be doing is ageing thrichomes and making buds thicker. Now I only do this if lower buds need a week more up too a week and a half so I do not have to worry about the plant herming out with not enough time to do so. Most plants can care less they just keep going a lot comes down to genetics. I had one plant I did a harvest on that had a tinny little flower at the bottom about a inch above the soil, I put all my done pots outside to recycle soil in the outdoor vegetable gardens. About two weeks or so I walked outside and wtf there was a half dollar size nug on that trunk steam lol

I chop off all the buds I see that are ready for my linking. So on some of the lower level I may chop the top nug and leave the ones under that. The recover is not what you think in late flower. All it will do is seal off the cuts, the plant is done growing meaning branches and bud sites. All it will be doing is ageing thrichomes and making buds thicker. Now I only do this if lower buds need a week more up too a week and a half so I do not have to worry about the plant herming out with not enough time to do so. Most plants can care less they just keep going a lot comes down to genetics. I had one plant I did a harvest on that had a tinny little flower at the bottom about a inch above the soil, I put all my done pots outside to recycle soil in the outdoor vegetable gardens. About two weeks or so I walked outside and wtf there was a half dollar size nug on that trunk steam lol
Same way I do it. Sometimes I even take whole branches off. Usually the branches on the outside of the plant.

Ok Thankyou

Back
Top Bottom