Day 17 Update: Tropf-Blumat Irrigation System Installed

Howdy, Buds! :ciao:

Here’s the latest on my grow—17 days in since sprouting.
IMG_6114.jpeg

I finally got the Tropf-Blumat irrigation system up and running. @Gee64 mentioned not knowing anyone who’s tried it before, so I guess I’m the guinea pig here! The kit I bought was designed for 12 plants, but since only one of my 10 seeds sprouted, I had to get creative and rig up a smaller reservoir just for my lone survivor.
IMG_6115.jpeg

The cool thing about this system is that you can tweak the water flow based on the plant’s moisture needs. But that’s the tricky part, right? Finding the sweet spot. So, I’m looking for some advice—how much water do you all give your autos in a 5-gallon fabric pot under an 18/6 light cycle?
IMG_6113.jpeg

I’ve got an IR thermometer to fine-tune the VPD differential, and I’ve got a humidifier on the way that will integrate with the system to help keep the humidity and VPD in check.

Any tips would be appreciated! I’ll keep you all posted on how this setup works out.

Stay tuned for updates!
IMG_6116.jpeg

P.S. every time I see all that empty unused space I’m wasting money conditioning makes me wanna cry…. It’ll be alright got some companion plants on the way. White clover, yarrow, etc.
Peace :ganjamon:
image.jpg

Day 17 Update: Tropf-Blumat Irrigation System Installed

Howdy, Buds! :ciao:

Here’s the latest on my grow—17 days in since sprouting.
IMG_6114.jpeg

I finally got the Tropf-Blumat irrigation system up and running. @Gee64 mentioned not knowing anyone who’s tried it before, so I guess I’m the guinea pig here! The kit I bought was designed for 12 plants, but since only one of my 10 seeds sprouted, I had to get creative and rig up a smaller reservoir just for my lone survivor.
IMG_6115.jpeg

The cool thing about this system is that you can tweak the water flow based on the plant’s moisture needs. But that’s the tricky part, right? Finding the sweet spot. So, I’m looking for some advice—how much water do you all give your autos in a 5-gallon fabric pot under an 18/6 light cycle?
IMG_6113.jpeg

I’ve got an IR thermometer to fine-tune the VPD differential, and I’ve got a humidifier on the way that will integrate with the system to help keep the humidity and VPD in check.

Any tips would be appreciated! I’ll keep you all posted on how this setup works out.

Stay tuned for updates!
IMG_6116.jpeg

P.S. every time I see all that empty unused space I’m wasting money conditioning makes me wanna cry…. It’ll be alright got some companion plants on the way. White clover, yarrow, etc.
Peace :ganjamon:
image.jpg
Sweet! This should be good. 👍👊

Don't worry, all that free space won't last long🤣

Back
Top Bottom