Growing Indoor With Poly - Lemon Kush - Power Flower - 700W MARS II - Soil

will do that! but topping the girls after the first internode really paid out. i have 6-7 equally big buds per plant, so it could be worse :)

The Power Flower is a Hermie. On Top i have 6 big Colas. And deep down, there were some balls, which i cut off... I keep a close eye on her. This is a girls only tent :D

shit.. let's see if we can get you sorted..what reason did customs give for rejecting it, was it outstanding import tax? I can't see a light being illegal :)

Mark is doing everything to get this light to me, so i cant say anything more than the people at the customs office are just stupid idiots.
i also got something from kickstarter rejected for no reason other than "i dont know what that item is, so i cant allow it".

Yeah.. as Poly said.. we/he's been to hell and back trying to get this light to him. We've never had a single problem ever in all of our international shipments but for some reason, whomever was working that day was in a bad mood. It may have been also that it was a spare unit that was sent person to person instead of our normal business to person route. Trying again but via our normal methods and that should hopefully be there by the end of next week.

We'll make it happen! It's personal, now.

:peace:

I'm getting a seed itch, too, I always order a batch, promise to grow them all, then see something new and want it :)

i still have

3x rqs northern lights fem
3x rqs critical fem
4x rqs power flower fem
2x rqs royal creamatic auto
5x greenhouse arjans ultra haze #2
5x greenhouse cheese fem
4x femaleseeds lemon kush fem

here ... but i think, i will grow most of them next year outside. i just dont have enough space in my tent and dont wanna buy a second one...

maybe i will pop a northern light or a cheese in small pots in my tent in the next run. But the Malawi, Blue Dream, Cannatonic and one Arjans Ultra Haze #2 will get the 30l AirPots i have.

i am really looking forward to getting that p450 and give the girls what they need. :)

i even have a list of strains i have seeds for and i the strains want to grow and dont have seeds at the moment :D

Royal Queen Seeds Critical
Royal Queen Seeds Northern Lights
Paradise Seeds Spoetnik #1
Royal Queen Seeds Euphoria
Royal Queen Seeds Royal Creamatic Auto
Greenhouse Seeds Jack Herer
Greenhouse Seeds Cheese
Royal Queen Seeds Power Flower
Female Seeds X Line Lemon Kush
Dutch Passion Durban Poison
Humboldt Seed Organisation Blue Dream
Humboldt Seed Organisation Sour Diesel #2
Mandala Seeds White Bhutanese
Greenhouse Seeds Super Lemon Haze
Resin Seeds Cannatonic
Humboldt Seed Organisation Amherst Sour Diesel
Humboldt Seed Organisation Lemon Thai Kush
Soma NYC Diesel
World of Seeds Wild Thailand
Sativa Seedbank Eldorado
Greenhouse Seeds Arjans Ultra Haze #2
ACE Seeds Malawi
ACE Seeds Golden Tiger

I hope so! i just ordered a white bhutanese and a Super Lemon Haze ...

what has to be done, has to be done :Namaste: :D

The White Bhutanese sounds awesome! I am not so sure if i would grow the Lemon Kush again, but yet i should wait until they are harvested and cured to say that ... :D I Think i have like 3 different phenotypes in that tent right now.

Fast growing, but bushy indica like. Fast growing and looks like a pure sativa and a slow growing small little indica type with many colas.

I definitely prefer the sativas, and have 5 of my current 6 strains represented in this type, only one, the Barney's unmentionable name is a 100% indica ;)

Back
Top Bottom