Growing Cannabis 101: Dean West’s Indoor, Multi Room Tent, Multi Strain, QB, Organic Micro Grow

I always second guess myself , I have second guessed myself off of the right answer for as long as I can remember , honestly if I had a nickel for every time I seconded guessed myself off the right answer I’d probably have a nice collection of nickles right now
Sounds about right lmao :rofl::ciao:

Hey guys, it’s just human nature that’s all.

Easy for you to say ...

Just playing kinda lol

What you smoking tonight penny ?

:high-five:
Hey joe just want to let you know that white ogplant you gave me is the nicest friggin plant in the lot. The fan leaves are larger then my hand , picking up my new pots tomorrow to transplant

Nothing is stronger then the force of nature :rofl:
Haha thanks penny . I really appreciate that.
Bro mine are the same they where only 6.90 euros I think for 3 of them they were cheap discountinued . We should keep these going and clone gift out bro . I am also going to get some clones rooted and off to you when I do my in house genetics platinum garlic . But to check this lemon og out bro

By philosopher seeds gifted by my buddy @stoneotter man is a gem and scolla of man .

Bro mine are the same they where only 6.90 euros I think for 3 of them they were cheap discountinued . We should keep these going and clone gift out bro . I am also going to get some clones rooted and off to you when I do my in house genetics platinum garlic . But to check this lemon og out bro

By philosopher seeds gifted by my buddy @stoneotter man is a gem and scolla of man .
She looks awesome Joe! I'm still with my hand in the Lemon og Candy jar all the time. I hope she flowers out big for you brother!

Back
Top Bottom