Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Hey you wanted to see one of my side by side experimenting so I used a heavy LST on the girls on the left and on the right they were just topped and left to do their thing (with minor branch guidance for max light potential) I think the results speak for them selfs those girls are bushy af not even a full 3 weeks from seedlings

Attachments

• C6E41049-3FC0-43AF-8ACE-EBB4FCF4F810.jpeg
    C6E41049-3FC0-43AF-8ACE-EBB4FCF4F810.jpeg
    464.2 KB · Views: 43
Hey you wanted to see one of my side by side experimenting so I used a heavy LST on the girls on the left and on the right they were just topped and left to do their thing (with minor branch guidance for max light potential) I think the results speak for them selfs those girls are bushy af not even a full 3 weeks from seedlings

Very nicely done.

Glad you got her sent off to a new home. Would have been a hell of a waste to put her in the wood pile.

I’m glad she’s gone! Damn thing took up my whole veg. LOL! Starting a new Mom today. I’ve got 6 clones to choose from. One of them is already my favorite. It’s grown twice the size of the other clones and her roots are at least 3 times nicer than any of the others. She’ll be another hearty Mom in no time. That’s one of the nicest things about this plant...she’s vigorous. You’ll see. :headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom