Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Watching some hockey with my feet up.
It's a great time of the year really. Hockey playoffs around the corner, spring training winding down and the boys of summer are heading north for the 28th.
The only thing better is harvest time. :yummy:

Yah you have the best gg4 strain ever or close GT. Been adding the dda into my daily lineup. One day i will press but that shit almost gets me too high lol. What is the easiest/cheapest set up to press Grandpa? I usually just dry sift and press with a hot knife on parchment paper. But willing to learn from the best.
And so the journey begins....enjoy the ride with cowboy Neal.

mine...

few posts later....

and on the bus I was.

Yeah buddy! Every day is leg day...do squats!

I’ve lost 72 lbs in 8 months!:snowboating:

You have no idea how good I feel guys and gals. I still have a ways to go to get to my goal (25 lbs more), but I’m well on the way to success. One year ago I was in really bad shape...only a month away from a heart attack and open heart surgery...and I had no idea that I had severe heart disease. It’s been quite a journey to say the least. All I can say...weight training, cardiovascular exercise, and proper nutrition works. Persistence is the key. Who would’ve thought right? Growing my own killer weed helps too...in my expert opinion. :Namaste:

Get off the couch beeyotch! :cheesygrinsmiley: Oh, and have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom