gr8fulfor420's First Soil Autoflower Grow Journal - 2014

:lot-o-toke::reading420magazine:

WP_20140406_005.jpg

WP_20140406_001.jpg

Looking good grtfulfor,here tell me something m8,where did u get those lighter seeds??? Havnt seen those b4,an that lighter is def growing nice an straight,an a nice rich blue.will have 2 check out Herbie's 4 those seeds.are they photo periods or autoflower???? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think your babies are missing a little something those leaves are a little yellow around the edges maybe a couple of ml nutes in a litre of water so real mild see if it picks them up? altho your soil looks rather moist and rich could you be overwatering? Let the pot dry as much as you can between waters, do you turn the pot daily? those sidebranches could do with a little extra light :) can you also remind me of age?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Autoflowers from Attitude Seedbank
Looking good grtfulfor,here tell me something m8,where did u get those lighter seeds??? Havnt seen those b4,an that lighter is def growing nice an straight,an a nice rich blue.will have 2 check out Herbie's 4 those seeds.are they photo periods or autoflower???? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I thought you said Don't add nutes, autos are fussy? I'm going to add some light nutes now and switch to Red t5's and add HPS light. The soil dries between watering, I had just watered before taking the pic. I turn them daily and have a fan blowing as well. approx. 3 weeks old now. Pics below.
I think your babies are missing a little something altho your soil looks rather moist and rich could you be overwatering? Let the pot dry as much as you can between waters, do you turn the pot daily? those sidebranches could do with a little extra light :) can you also remind me of age?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks for stopping by Canna!
:ciao: Gr8fulfor420,
Just popping in to see how you're doing. I am waaayyy behind on subscribed theads, trying to get around to them today.

Your plant looks lovely to me. Good-n-healthy looking.
If you do start nutes, I agree with starting with a light mix of them when you're ready.
keep em' green!
:thumb:

ahhhh....now I see the yellowing that someone commented on.

Not sure if you've checked out the plant problem charts available here, Gr8ful... if you read through this one it might give you some ideas on what's going on, hopefully will be helpful to you.

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Here's a plant deficiency chart that KingJohnC posts regularly, this might be helpful too:

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

I can't really tell you myself what's happening, but maybe the above items will give you some visual clues. The more info the better.
:thumb:

Hey gr8ful whats going on? Yes even people with far more years growing then I have made mistakes. I find mistakes as a personal challenge to correct and learn from.

Let me start by appologising about the lighter comment i just personaly will only ever use a clipper its no reference to your plants which look amazing and im sorry if i confused you before i will explain now yes autos are fussy and i dont like to give them nutes but i also listen to my plants and if she told me her nitrogen was a little low by going a yellow colour in some veins and around her edges for example i would proceed with caution just addin a tiny amount of nutes watching how she reacts some soils contain less of certain nutrients and some plants are just more hungary so there are no set rules its just a case of listening to your plants you are doing a great job tho and they will love the reds they will stretch soon so watch her height and start blowing the fan above the canopy not onto the plant good luck mate look forward to the next update :bong:

Back
Top Bottom