GivenToFly's Soil - OG Kush & Black Jesus OG - Mars Hydro 1200

Day 40!

So I was talking to the girls this afternoon, we were spending some quiet time together as our time together is almost over. Today was their last feeding, gave them a big 'ole dinner to fatten them up!!

Here are some gorgeous pics of OG Kush #1. This is the smallest of the 5 plants. I brought her out of the garden to get some natural light. I will get reprimanded for the smell in the house but it was so worth it!! She is stinky!!!

420-magazine-mobile1062781767.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1000565031.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1091976523.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1465094735.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1983429449.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1745740813.jpg

420-magazine-mobile838470442.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1582999490.jpg

I have to think there is an easy couple ounces on there, right!?

Day 40!

So I was talking to the girls this afternoon, we were spending some quiet time together as our time together is almost over. Today was their last feeding, gave them a big 'ole dinner to fatten them up!!

Here are some gorgeous pics of OG Kush #1. This is the smallest of the 5 plants. I brought her out of the garden to get some natural light. I will get reprimanded for the smell in the house but it was so worth it!! She is stinky!!!

Maybe wet, when you dry you lose between 80 & 90% of your wet weight. My last harvest yielded 2.20 ounces, I don't remember what the wet weight was but it was considerably more. Dry weight is all that matters, second only to quality. At least that's my opinion.

Plants are nice
OG kush#1 is small, but the buds look stout:bravo:

Day 40!

Day 40!

Looking good, she is still shooting out alot of white pistils looks like, she will buff up some more looks like to me. Becarful not to start flush to early like I did on a couple my first grow lol. I don't know how you want your trics for harvest but I tried to go for 20% amber and I found if I started my two week flush at about 5% amber then by the time I flushed for 10 to 14 days they would be about right at 20%. I experimented on a couple and pulled at all cloudy with a few amber and the one that had 20% amber was definitely more of a couch lock than the other. I let one THC Bomb go till about 50% amber and it is very strong, I use it for my night time sleep meds lol.✌️

Looking good, she is still shooting out alot of white pistils looks like, she will buff up some more looks like to me. Becarful not to start flush to early like I did on a couple my first grow lol. I don't know how you want your trics for harvest but I tried to go for 20% amber and I found if I started my two week flush at about 5% amber then by the time I flushed for 10 to 14 days they would be about right at 20%. I experimented on a couple and pulled at all cloudy with a few amber and the one that had 20% amber was definitely more of a couch lock than the other. I let one THC Bomb go till about 50% amber and it is very strong, I use it for my night time sleep meds lol..✌️

Breeder says 55 days on the BJOG and 55-60 on the OGK. I have a jewelers loupe but I'm not real comfortable with what I am looking at, so I am researching that currently.

Breeder says 55 days on the BJOG and 55-60 on the OGK. I have a jewelers loupe but I'm not real comfortable with what I am looking at, so I am researching that currently.

You can get by with a decent camera if you have one. Maybe your phone, but a real camera will be better. Any way, snap a few shots and then download to computer and zoom in. You can get by with that. I've got some decent camera's and this is what i get.

As long as you know what you're looking for you'll be ok. Once you see it you don't forget it. Just so you know there are no ambers in this shot. Hope it helps.

VE8B0063.jpg

You can get by with a decent camera if you have one. Maybe your phone, but a real camera will be better. Any way, snap a few shots and then download to computer and zoom in. You can get by with that. I've got some decent camera's and this is what i get.

As long as you know what you're looking for you'll be ok. Once you see it you don't forget it. Just so you know there are no ambers in this shot. Hope it helps.

VE8B0063.jpg
That's a nice pic there, hell that's all you need, very clear pic. You just gave me a idea lol, im gonna have to get me a decent camera.✌️

Let me know what cameras you're thinking about.

Who you talking to bruh?! It's 2017, I'm not buying a camera!

I did however do a little loupe practice with some trichomes and it's definitely doable. I was able to see a lot of clear trichs. So we continue to wait.

I think today is day 45 of flower. Flush starts today. I am going to need to make some stakes for one of the BJOG. Buds are so fat and heavy they are falling! May Day!

Went crazy on Amazon in prep for trimming and edibles!

- ordered 32 oz bottle of 200 proof alcohol for extract.
- bought 10 packages of coconut oil that are in pre measured 1 cup blocks.
- got my trim station all set up and ready. Gloves, trimmers, trays, table, entertainment, etc.
- more jars than I will fill!
- some empty syringes to fill with RSO!

I need to figure out where I am hanging to dry. That may be an issue with the smell. I really want to get that tent empty so I can get round 2 going. Shouldn't be an issue.

Ok. Off to drink coffee, ph some water, flush, and enjoy another Tuesday!

Peace.

GivenToFly's Soil - OG Kush & Black Jesus OG - Mars Hydro 1200

Dude! Amazing looking plants! Great Job!!! No, it wont matter if dry after flush, but it may take a day or two longer to dry. The hardest part is almost here, the wait while you cure. I know the temptation to smoke, but if you wait at least two weeks for some cure, you'll be very happy you did.

Re: GivenToFly's Soil - OG Kush & Black Jesus OG - Mars Hydro 1200

Dude! Amazing looking plants! Great Job!!! No, it wont matter if dry after flush, but it may take a day or two longer to dry. The hardest part is almost here, the wait while you cure. I know the temptation to smoke, but if you wait at least two weeks for some cure, you'll be very happy you did.

My first harvest has been curing almost 3 months. It is so much better than when i smoke my early, quick dry, bud.

Thanks man!

So I am going to flush the shit out of them one more time then by this time next week it will be done.

I will have no problem holding out. It's going to suck but I have waited this long!

Thanks man!

So I am going to flush the shit out of them one more time then by this time next week it will be done.

I will have no problem holding out. It's going to suck but I have waited this long!

The trim dries pretty fast, you could roll a blunt...

Back
Top Bottom