G'day everyone

Metalfish

Just starting to grow. Medicinal cannabis in Australia is so expensive I’m just trying to reduce my expenses.
Puff and vape every day
Cheers

Welcome to 420Magazine! Plenty of good peeps here to give some great advice. You should start a journal so members can follow your grow!

:passitleft:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Metalfish

Will you be growing indoors or outdoors?
Do you have all the equipment and supplies to started a grow?

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.

Just starting to grow. Medicinal cannabis in Australia is so expensive I’m just trying to reduce my expenses.
Puff and vape every day
Cheers
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:
Do you have a garden going?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hey Metalfish welcome! What have you decided togo with as far as method? Lights? Equipment? You a submariner?
G’day I just got a tiny growtent, 150w led, recirculating hydro, in pots of clay balls, 2 plant setup.
No, I love metal music and aquarium fish.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Metalfish

Will you be growing indoors or outdoors?
Do you have all the equipment and supplies to started a grow?

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.
Thanks
Indoor and have my little setup already running but I will be sure to check out other people’s experiences

G’day I just got a tiny growtent, 150w led, recirculating hydro, in pots of clay balls, 2 plant setup.
No, I love metal music and aquarium fish.
Well rock my guppies! Good music, good weed, what else is there? :thumb: I'm a soil grower recently converted to SIP (sub irrigated pots) tech. There's plenty of hydro folk around to compare notes with here.
I hope you make a grow journal and reach out to some hydro folks and join in on some fun! There's a bunch of great knowledgable folks here and monthly/yearly contests too. We have fun while getting the job done!

Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:
Do you have a garden going?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
G’day
I wouldn’t call it a garden, 2 seedlings.
Thanks
Well rock my guppies! Good music, good weed, what else is there? :thumb: I'm a soil grower recently converted to SIP (sub irrigated pots) tech. There's plenty of hydro folk around to compare notes with here.
I hope you make a grow journal and reach out to some hydro folks and join in on some fun! There's a bunch of great knowledgable folks here and monthly/yearly contests too. We have fun while getting the job done!
Yeah mate, I’ve just started my journal if you want to go have a look.

Good Morning @Metalfish

I will be checking in on your journal once in a while if you don't mine?

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
No worries mate, I started my journal today

G’day
I wouldn’t call it a garden, 2 seedlings.
Thanks

Yeah mate, I’ve just started my journal if you want to go have a look.
Awesome! Now to get a link for it into your signature area.
I work from a laptop with Safari.
So I open my journal to page one and copy the url
Then click on my name up top and fine where it says signature and click on signature
In that window Paste the URL there and hit save. That's it

With your link in your siggy folks will be able to find you. I like top use an action icon to show my live links. (the party hatted party favor blowing thing) Everybody's different.

Back
Top Bottom