Fuzzy's - Fast Version by Sweet Seeds

Thats sounds about right :) Its always abit longer with the finnishing time iv heard alot.
I wounder about that, even tho they are abit spaced it still looks like its going to yield something nice if not at least a decent yield for considering its has some Ruds. in her :D Im looking foward to trying one even more now, seeing that frost and budage all over on urs :)

End of week 10 & the firth week of flowering. 2 weeks of FLUSH to go :thumb:

Mmm been playing around with the mini micro scope & i'm pretty sure i'm a good 90% cloudy with the odd touch of amber tric's unfortunately my photography skills suck either that it is my camera i'll just blame both in till i sort shit out !

I reckon i could off started the flush period a week ago but i was looking for signs of pistil turning colour which gives me a firmer idea the girls are ripening up, kind of means a 6 week flowering period can be achieved with this strain...

But hey all depends on what ya call ready & ya own choice of tric development i like mine 100% cloudy :love:

I gave one last feed today at standard rate as used before & the next two weeks is just plain ol water.

Only in the tent pic's this week ending perhaps i'll drag em out for a better show next week ?

Shortly after lights on, ye the two speed extraction fan has been running on the high setting for the last couple of weeks more air flow in theory lowers humidity the dehumidifier runs permanently whilst lights are off, full setting.

I'm toying with the idea of duel fan speed controller with humidity setting but some thinking is required & may take me some time before i decide !

PICT000173.JPG

Stuff is getting fatter...

PICT000658.JPG
PICT000566.JPG
PICT000471.JPG
PICT000367.JPG

Just playing around with the camera...

PICT000949.JPG
PICT000851.JPG

Stay frosty folks :Namaste:

U can say that again :goodjob: i like that pic couse u can really see the thc growth/frostyness :high-five:

Ye these girlies are totally loaded with the good stuff :green_heart:

Even the pistils have a fuzzy fur coating of tric's man, i look at em every day & think wow this strain has really surprised me !

Mmm update in a couple of days, i'll drag one of the beauties out & see what i can sort out pic/camera wise :thumb:

End of week 11 & the sixth week of flowering. 1 week of flush to go :thumb:

Had them all out for a close inspection today & handled with care as some of those colas are tad heavy all replaced back in tent in different positions, watered in well to the point of run off.

Estimated yield i'm not sure... but i'll tag a plant or 2 for wet weight & dry weight comparison, over the 4 plants once slow air dried 'n' trimmed i'll work out an average yield per plant.

Camera skills still suck i took a lot of pic's today but only 2 turned out well, this only happens when i'm trying for a better pic... sods law i'm afraid, may have to dig out the instruction book ?

PICT00437.JPG
PICT000754.JPG

But on the bright side of things the strain has a high flower to leaf ratio which makes for easy manicuring at harvest time :high-five:

End of week 12 & the seventh week of flowering. You know what happens next !

I'm pretty happy by the looks of things the mini micro scope is not the best of things to give me a clear pic of tric colouring but i'm a close 90% cloudy & touch of amber here 'n' there... very much a close 100% cloudy tric harvester myself, just my taste really even tho tric do ripen up during the slow air dry and the first couple of weeks of curing or so...

Shortly after lights on aprox 15 mins conditions appear ideal :thumb:

PICT000174.JPG

The last drop of water was given as this is the last period of 12/12 all gets turn off after i get out of bed tomorrow for 24 hours total darkness before harvest the following day... it is just one of those things i do or a silly habit ?

Any way on to some eye candy, some of the pics show fox tailing & little bit of leaf cupping might be related to a minor temp issue, i'm not sure either i can not remember at present but hardly a concern at this stage.

PICT000282.JPG
PICT000472.JPG
PICT000659.JPG
PICT000755.JPG
PICT000852.JPG
PICT000950.JPG

Should be some better pic's in that lot, i seem to get better macro pic's inside of the tent might be lighting thing, i'll have to work on that when taking pic's out side of the tent ?

Starting to wind down now & more likely take my summer months off from growing due to temp issues plus expected yield but should keep me quite for some time, but i'll be back for xmas treat :green_heart:

Congratulations on your impending harvest, Fuzzy Duck.

How exciting!

Those look lovely Fuzzy Duck, beautiful frost. For your lighting outside the tent it's probably camera shake if you don't use a tripod. You're getting more light in the tent meaning you can use a quicker shutter speed so less chance of shake. Use a tripod for the longer shutter speed needed outside the tent. Either way there's some great pics on there :thumb:

Ill say that looks like a good crop! Nice. Congratulations!

:bravo:

Ill say that looks like a good crop! Nice. Congratulations!

:bravo:

Thank you, they sure did trim up easy & their was very little pop corn when compared to other strains grown in the past.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thank you, they sure did trim up easy & their was very little pop corn when compared to other strains grown in the past.

Hey Fuzzy. Don't hold back on those yield numbers :) How was the smoke? Would you grow it again?

Thanks for sharing your grow

:thumb:

Hey Fuzzy. Don't hold back on those yield numbers :) How was the smoke? Would you grow it again?

Thanks for sharing your grow

:thumb:

I only use a 400w hps & with dried yield per plant on average 2oz so that is not to shabby for me, being some where i expected it to be with past experience of my set up along with suggested seed breeders guide lines on yield mainly referred to SoG style of grows. It kind of gives me a rough idea on what i can expect with current conditions i grow with... Mmm kind of basic & what i can away with really.

Yes i would grow this strain again it gets a 8 out of 10 on the fuzzy :thumb:

Has a sweet, fruity taste & pretty smooth too smoke the only down side is a bit of carpet mouth after a smoke being the only down side i found about the strain, but ye well worth it.

The dried bud is pretty fruity to sniff with a hint of fuel aroma & can be pretty loud, got it in curing jars & can still smell the stuff with in the store room ! nice 'n' sticky to touch & i'm reasonable sure to say on the dense side of things.

But i did use Bud Link this time around which says it helps put on floral mass/weight... so this additive is new to my normal regime & will be closely watched.

The high is very much in the euphoric, cerebral & relaxing effects & ticks a lot box's for me :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom