Fruity Pebbles, Purple Queen, Sundae Driver Plus Product Testing

Gru

Seedlings have been in ground (coco loco) 6 days.

This grow is going to be a learning experience for me as I plan to do a coco grow. I have never done a coco grow.

These will be transplanted into an inert coco/perlite mix soon enough.

I also intend on taking clones from everything in due time.

As of now they are just sitting under a Mars hydro light doing whatever they do.

IMG_1105.jpeg

Fruity Pebbles you say??? sounds divine, I did a Pink Runtz that blew my socks off, it tastes just like fruit cereal and bubblegum. Sigh! Soo good. looking forward to watching these girls grow, I am super curious about these @Mars Hydro lights, I have never done led before, it would be great not to have the heat that I do currently, I can tell you that HID puts out heat. Have an awesome day friend

Ok these seedlings are like 10 or 11 days old. Transplanted today, prepped the coco bricks. Dumped in some perlite (30 qts) plus another 8 quarts of some I had laying round…which was miracle grow with fertilizer…oh well.

Fed at half strength canna a+b and some cal mag

IMG_1114.jpeg

I’ve done the sundae driver before too.

It was a nice plant that was blackish purple with a citrusy smell. However the end product wasn’t a hit and some of my friends complained about a garlic, mushroom and onion (GMO?) flavor. I thought it was ok but the scent vs flavor was sort of off putting.

Back
Top Bottom