Freaks 3rd LED Grow Journal, 4x4x6.5 Tent, Chocolate Cream Cookies: Chocolate Stardawg x Cookies & Cream

What fittings do you use to keep the homie depot buckets sealed? I'm going to build a 5 gallon (gravity fed) auto water system, but havent figured out how exactly to seal the PVC to the bucket...

What fittings do you use to keep the homie depot buckets sealed? I'm going to build a 5 gallon (gravity fed) auto water system, but havent figured out how exactly to seal the PVC to the bucket...
Hey Dabber, it took me a while to figure it out as well. I went with these. Fits 3/4 pvc perfectly with no concern of leaks. Use a 1.5” hole saw and she snaps right in. I got the pack from Amazon for around 10$.
4EEEAFA6-EA4F-433E-93F1-FD8CF66C3C46.jpeg

Just drop a 4inch inline fan in the res. lid. Boom done. Minus 10degrees F

Already done brother. Learned that trick from you a while ago haha. That’s what brings it down to 70.

Hey Dabber, it took me a while to figure it out as well. I went with these. Fits 3/4 pvc perfectly with no concern of leaks. Use a 1.5” hole saw and she snaps right in. I got the pack from Amazon for around 10$.
4EEEAFA6-EA4F-433E-93F1-FD8CF66C3C46.jpeg

Already done brother. Learned that trick from you a while ago haha. That’s what brings it down to 70.
Haha glad it worked. Your system is so simple i love it! You did a great job!

Haha glad it worked. Your system is so simple i love it! You did a great job!
Thanks dude! The fan-on-res worked for my 2x2 so of course id use it on my 4x4 lol. Im in the same temp range and that makes me happy. I was more than pleased with the bud I pulled from the 2x2 so getting this dialed in was big. Im actually glad I was working on it during the hottest days of the year. It means Ill have a bit of wiggle room :)

Thanks dude! The fan-on-res worked for my 2x2 so of course id use it on my 4x4 lol. Im in the same temp range and that makes me happy. I was more than pleased with the bud I pulled from the 2x2 so getting this dialed in was big. Im actually glad I was working on it during the hottest days of the year. It means Ill have a bit of wiggle room :)
Which one was the 2X2 again? I smoke pot my memory is rusted

Twas my second journal. I got that harvest and one more before upgrading to this.
Gotcha.
i have a beef with one of my plants, imagine that! So, Flashmp3 and i are gonna have a gentlemans bet over whether or not defoliation will help this this sad little weed. Not sure if you saw my post

Gotcha.
i have a beef with one of my plants, imagine that! So, Flashmp3 and i are gonna have a gentlemans bet over whether or not defoliation will help this this sad little weed. Not sure if you saw my post
Look what happened last time you had beef lol... These results are not garunteed haha :p

Look what happened last time you had beef lol... These results are not garunteed haha :p

So what kind of fees could you command for over the phone pound-per-plant consultation...guaranteed. you could do well. I need some freebies though

So what kind of fees could you command for over the phone pound-per-plant consultation...guaranteed. you could do well. I need some freebies though
Its actually funny you say that ... legal things are happening up north here and Ive started a business. I wont/cant mention it here but welll see what happens!!

Its actually funny you say that ... legal things are happening up north here and Ive started a business. I wont/cant mention it here but welll see what happens!!
Nice! How exciting. I sincerely hope it works out

My personal email... stltoed@msn.com i want to hear all about your new venture

Dont use cement on the grommets. they seal amazing and will be ruined by cement. For the PVC joints use they "grey" jar cement
Right I have the slip joints... just trying to get a few opinions on what people are using!

Back
Top Bottom