For My Appreciation!

Your plants are 95+% perfect! You have high humidity. The things you are experiencing are probably humidity/environment related. Please Google Overwatering (not just wet medium), for causes, fixes, and prevention.

This is obviously something you need to address, and learn from. Until you KNOW and Overcome it, it may keep showing?

If you scrap this grow, you are postponing the lesson you need?

Personally, I Believe THIS round can be Saved with Incredible Results! And once you understand and adjust, you will not have this problem in Future grows! ❤️

Yeah believe you're right but I don't know how overwatered since I was only giving each plan a half a gallon usually my plants suck up a gallon like it ain't nothing. But anyways I'm waiting till they dry close to all the way the fuck out before I throw any water in there I don't want no more moisture than needs to be in that tent for a time being. I done a heavy defolation to help bring air up out of the bottom not too much in the way that it would hurt her I don't think but you know they're already going through shit as it is so what the fuck. And the second only thing that I did that I've never done before is give them rainwater but the shit was happening before the rainwater I know it was

Back
Top Bottom