For My Appreciation!

Honestly she wants to be finicky because she flew toward that light and I'm here to tell you but she really ain't underneath it and I don't know why she's succumbing to the light like that... When all three of the others ain't in that one was like 12 in to that damn light and was still barely even show it any signs of light stress. So what I'm going to do is she wants to be finicky about that light and she still grows I'm just going to move that light over to top the bigger one and just let her deal with it she made her bed or her net I should say so she can lie in it...

Well if this ain't two beautiful pictures of some damn good beautiful ass sour g then I don't know what to tell you!!!

20240919_181624.jpg

20240919_181617.jpg

Everything else is uncivilized! 🤠🖖

You see these two arrows pointing to those two tops well they're weaving their way right over top of that little cunt on the bottom left! Is she weasled her way right into the middle of the other two the little cunt..... Lmao 🤣 😂
This round is so freaking hilarious with these damn things but they're going to be monster colas! Park plum full of juicy fat sour g cake with crystals you know me......

20240919_181604.jpg

20240919_181609.jpg

Back
Top Bottom