First time grower taking forever

Kissmy43

420 Member
I’m working on 20 weeks with this plant lots of trouble in a greenhouse. I believe it’s because of the soil AnyWho I’m guessing when these white hairs turn brown she’ll be ready.?????

IMG_1589.png

IMG_1586.jpeg

IMG_1518.jpeg

I’m working on 20 weeks with this plant lots of trouble in a greenhouse. I believe it’s because of the soil AnyWho I’m guessing when these white hairs turn brown she’ll be ready.?????

IMG_1589.png

IMG_1586.jpeg

IMG_1518.jpeg
I'm going to be honest, it looks like you did a hell of a job :passitleft: how you got her to grow in that packed ground dirt is beyond me :rofl: I mean my outdoor garden has better looking soil than that :smokin:all jokes aside, she looks pretty healthy, and yep as said I wait till the trichs are 15% amber...get a loupe they're fairly cheap, and watch her, she'll go from clear trichs to cloudy trichs to milky triches, then they'll get some dark tips, and then then amber, don't let it all go amber only about a third of what you check needs to be amber :passitleft::goodluck:

IMG_1589.png

IMG_1586.jpeg

IMG_1518.jpeg
Beautiful lady my friend.
When she stops flowering she will stop eating and draining her pot.
At the same time all the white pistils will turn red and crinkle in.
Then you can start checking trics or chop.
Just keep lifting her pot.
You will see it takes longer and longer to empty it.
At the end she stops.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I'm going to be honest, it looks like you did a hell of a job :passitleft: how you got her to grow in that packed ground dirt is beyond me :rofl: I mean my outdoor garden has better looking soil than that :smokin:all jokes aside, she looks pretty healthy, and yep as said I wait till the trichs are 15% amber...get a loupe they're fairly cheap, and watch her, she'll go from clear trichs to cloudy trichs to milky triches, then they'll get some dark tips, and then then amber, don't let it all go amber only about a third of what you check needs to be amber :passitleft::goodluck:
I keep the dirt aerated once a week I also checked the pH and adjust as needed and feed her nothing but bananas and bat shit at the moment prior to that was all nitrogen or tomato food. I should say.

Back
Top Bottom